Wantmygcnow: Good luck monday

John Smith 1

Registered Users (C)
dear WANT

GOOD LUCK TO YOU BODY MONDAY, HOPEFULLY YOU WILL PASS YOUR INTERVIEW AND BECOME AN AMERICAN CITIZEN , SO YOU CAN SEE YOUR WIFE SOON

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all! I am nervous as hell ofcourse! I am hoping to be approved and granted Oath the same day or next day so I can spend New years with my wife & 3 month old son! Lets see what happens!

Wishing you the best gift ever on New Year's Week.

All the best for you, on Monday.
2009 has been a very special year for us, adjusting asylees.

Thank you all! I am nervous as hell ofcourse! I am hoping to be approved and granted Oath the same day or next day so I can spend New years with my wife & 3 month old son! Lets see what happens!

Want, you will get all done before you even feel anything. USCIS is there to help people out nor they have any reason to stop legit people . You don't have to be nervous. Just be yourself & by next week this time you would be a proud US citizen. Wishing you a happy new year. Man I just can't wait to see your journey ends.
Best Wishes brother.
Atique.

Good luck for your interview Want. You will get same day oath and have your new year celebrations with your family and son. Cheers.

Best of Luck Dear Want. I am sure everything will be fine, and I hope you can get your passport immediately.

Good Luck dear Want. All the best....

Please accept my congratulations in advance :)

You could congratulate him now only if his ID was "wantmyuscyesterday" :rolleyes:

But then, why would you congratulate him knowing that he would lose his GC which he badly wanted :D

Good luck want.You have been a great resources for all these yrs.

Good luck and god bless you.You are a very helpful guy in this forum for the last many yrs.Thank you very much and m-xmas and happy new year.I have no doubt you will be a citzen very very soon.

Good luck

today is the day!

I wish you the best like everybody here! and thanks for being so kind over the years here giving us information and hope!!!

My interview was rescheduled for tommorrow morning after I waited till 5pm. The officer came and said that because of the storm last week, all interviews last Monday were scheduled for today. Since few officers had called in sick, they were overbooked. She aplogized to me & few other afternoon appointments and all our letters were hand-marked for 12/29 mornings. Let's see what happens tommorrow. Another sleepless night :)

dear WANT

dont worry too much, get some rest, tomorrow you will be approved
and your nightmare will be over

my best wishes to you and good luck

My interview was rescheduled for tommorrow morning after I waited till 5pm. The officer came and said that because of the storm last week, all interviews last Monday were scheduled for today. Since few officers had called in sick, they were overbooked. She aplogized to me & few other afternoon appointments and all our letters were hand-marked for 12/29 mornings. Let's see what happens tommorrow. Another sleepless night :)

oh... good luck tomorrow

They will be easy on you since they delayed you and postponed the interview ;)

I bet it is...good luck man