• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Want to get married

emmasapel

Registered Users (C)
I am from Cameroon and male. I am looking for a female friend that has won the DV, received the first NL and has not completed the forms because they cannot afford all of the cost involved. I am looking for a female between ages 18-30 who is prepared to take the risk and marry me and I will sponsor financially including airtickets and lodging and boarding until we both get our feet on the ground in the USA. I have relatives in the US that will provide the affidavit of support. We can always file for a divorce when all is said and done-usually after 3 years. If you are interested sent me an email- spike_2020@hotmail.com

It is this kind of fake marriage that will cost other decent applicants their future chance of getting the DV visa. If the US government finds out, they will definitely cancel this DV program for good. This is definitely not an encouraging act at all.

Just my 2 cents.

ckcheng,

what's wrong with that? I know many people did that, and they got approved. The Government already knows about these tricks..

ckcheng,

I am doing this because I know of several people that have done it and have succeeded - Not one but several. What is the difference in paper between a fake marriage and a real marriage! I also know of people who faked and it later on became real. What do you stand to loose apart from feeling sorry for all of my financial input!

Like I said before, this is just my 2 cents. This is a free society, you could do whatever you like, I could care less. The only reason I even bothering replying your post is that I can't believe how absurd this is. Of course I know this has happened before, but posting this kind of inquiry on an open discussion board is not appropriate in my point of view.

Apparently, people have their own ways of judging what's right or wrong. Anyways, good luck finding your mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
ckcheng said:
Like I said before, this is just my 2 cents. This is a free society, you could do whatever you like, I could care less. The only reason I even bothering replying your post is that I can't believe how absurd this is. Of course I know this has happened before, but posting this kind of inquiry on an open discussion board is not appropriate in my point of view.

Apparently, people have their own ways of judging what's right or wrong. Anyways, good luck finding your mate.
I am with u ckcheng, this need 2 b in the wanted classified, not an open forum like this... i guess ppl do and say things without putting some good thoughts into it... Any wys buddy, good luck in finding that person...

The Government already knows about these tricks..
yeah, but the Government is also hunting them down...
Some people are asked to prove the 'reality' of their marriage : proofs that they've known each other for a long time ( pictures, bills...)

Even though that's not my business, I agree with the two persons who disaprove.

If you can marry a Blond US citizen !

emmasapel said:
I am from Cameroon and male. I am looking for a female friend that has won the DV, received the first NL and has not completed the forms because they cannot afford all of the cost involved. I am looking for a female between ages 18-30 who is prepared to take the risk and marry me and I will sponsor financially including airtickets and lodging and boarding until we both get our feet on the ground in the USA. I have relatives in the US that will provide the affidavit of support. We can always file for a divorce when all is said and done-usually after 3 years. If you are interested sent me an email- spike_2020@hotmail.com

If you are only bothered about status marry a Blond girl and enjoy.. Later you can see where it leads and that leads to status...

Mamamiax, sorry but I do not understand your "blonde joke". Just so you know, two interested individuals have so far contacted me-So I believe this is working. I just have to choose one that is best for the both of us!

emmasapel said:
Mamamiax, sorry but I do not understand your "blonde joke". Just so you know, two interested individuals have so far contacted me-So I believe this is working. I just have to choose one that is best for the both of us!
Yeah right, and one of those was probably sent by USCIS or DOS.

Hey guys, the two I talked about did not work out for their demands were just so tough to meet, So I am still open to working with any interested individual!