Waiting for RFE Notification Pls help!

VISA_GC_04

Registered Users (C)
Hi Gurus!

I got email notification on may 11,2007 saying that there is a RFE and mailed to me on 05/10/07. But till today I don't receive it.
Here is a little about my case!

Company A sponsored the GC, 140 approved then after (180 days of) 485 filing (Sep-05) Joined Company B, Now working for Compnay C for the past six
months.
When I left the Company A the Attorney told me that he filed G-28(?) so that I wil be on my own!
So far I filed EAD and AP on my own.Currently working on 3rd EAD.

When I called the customer care(CIS) they are asking me to wait for 2 more weeks!!
Where did that RFE go??

Once I get the RFE then I will share with you the details
and get advise from gurus!

Please help me!

Thanks,
VISA_GC_04

Hi Gurus!

I got email notification on may 11,2007 saying that there is a RFE and mailed to me on 05/10/07. But till today I don't receive it.
Here is a little about my case!

Company A sponsored the GC, 140 approved then after (180 days of) 485 filing (Sep-05) Joined Company B, Now working for Compnay C for the past six
months.
When I left the Company A the Attorney told me that he filed G-28(?) so that I wil be on my own!
--------------------- the Attorney who filed I-485 OR the Attorney who represent you at this time for your I-485 will get RFE. who is the latest Attorney representing your? who filed latest G28 signed by you? check with him or her
So far I filed EAD and AP on my own.Currently working on 3rd EAD.

When I called the customer care(CIS) they are asking me to wait for 2 more weeks!!
Where did that RFE go??
---------------may be to your lawyer who filed I-485 or the latest lawyer who filed AC21 papers.
Once I get the RFE then I will share with you the details
and get advise from gurus!

Please help me!

Thanks,
VISA_GC_04

------------------------

Ginnu,

Thanks for your reply.

I don't have an Attorney and no G28 submitted by me.
Do I have to submit that form in order to get the RFE?

I didn't file AC21 and hoping that RFE could be for AC21!?
What are my options now?

Thanks,

Ginnu,

Thanks for your reply.

I don't have an Attorney and no G28 submitted by me.

Do I have to submit that form in order to get the RFE?
-----------------no ,G28 is submited by Attorney that he/she represent you.

I didn't file AC21 and hoping that RFE could be for AC21!?
---May be. why you did not sent AC21??? what was the harm ?
What are my options now?
------------------wait for RFE

Thanks,

If you don’t have attorney and getting communication from USCIS directly to your address then RFE will come to your address. I don’t know if you moved after filing I-485 and USCIS has your present address.

Thanks Ginnu

Thank you Ginnu.
I will wait for the RFE.

I thought of getting approval without AC21 submission. my bad!!

VISA_GC_04

If you did not receive the RFE it must have gone to your previous attorney as USCIS is not very prompt in chaning the representation on case. Did you check with your previous attorney? If you currently do not have an attorney, better hire a new attorney and ask him to send G-28 asap and have him followup with USCIS.

Thank you Ginnu.
I will wait for the RFE.

I thought of getting approval without AC21 submission. my bad!!

VISA_GC_04

Thanks DSLstart

DSLstart,

I checked with the previous attorney and he said that nothing came to their office so far and willing to fwd that to my address.

so I am still waiting for RFE notice.

Thanks,
VISA_GC_04