• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Waiting for response from Kentucky CC

I'm not sure where you are from - check your country details on the dvselectee site under "reciprocity by country". Most countries just require that you take the documents with you, but there are a couple that require them to be sent to the consulate beforehand.

Your high school diploma is all you need, and you must take it, but it may be worthwhile taking a copy of your student status with. Just in case the consular officer wants a bit more reassurance about your potential to support yourself in the US :)

I am from Kosovo, i think i have to take the documents with me and not to send before the interview, although i couldn't find anything on "reciprocity by country".

I am from Kosovo, i think i have to take the documents with me and not to send before the interview, although i couldn't find anything on "reciprocity by country".

If there was no note to send them ahead of time then yes you just take them with.

is my dv lottery expired?

i won dv lottery 2014.After 10 months i saw it today.My case number is 2014AF00003***.Am i late to apply?If the case number is passed does it means expired?my next question is i am in USA now for B1/B2 visa not yet expired and can i stay here and apply?I cannot go back because of political reasons.Is there any one can help me?

i won dv lottery 2014.After 10 months i saw it today.My case number is 2014AF00003***.Am i late to apply?If the case number is passed does it means expired?my next question is i am in USA now for B1/B2 visa not yet expired and can i stay here and apply?I cannot go back because of political reasons.Is there any one can help me?

Nooooo not to late at all !
You can go Aos since you are in the usa already and you are legal ;)
You must read som1smom thread and post there for any kind of help you need, you cn number is perfect ;)

Why did you not know you were a selectee? Did you only just check your entry?

As Vladek says your number is still valid - but you have to hurry up. However, I don't think you can adjust status from a B1/B2 - even if it is technically possible, the period of stay is too short and you must not be out of status during the adjustment of status process.