• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Waiting for response from Kentucky CC

Bujar

Registered Users (C)
-Hi to everyone, i want to know how long does it takes for Kentucky CC to response to my case, as i am a Diversity Immigrant Visa Program winner for the fiscal year 2014, they received two forms i sent to them on November, 12, 2013 but till now is no update, what should i do? My case number is to low 65xx that makes me a bit worried. Also i want to know if KCC inform me by e-mail or by post? Thank you in advance.

-Hi to everyone, i want to know how long does it takes for Kentucky CC to response to my case, as i am a Diversity Immigrant Visa Program winner for the fiscal year 2014, they received two forms i sent to them on November, 12, 2013 but till now is no update, what should i do? My case number is to low 65xx that makes me a bit worried. Also i want to know if KCC inform me by e-mail or by post? Thank you in advance.

What region are you from?

First ,Which country you are from?
If your CN is not current then , just Relax dude..As your form has already been received by KCC, nothing more happens to your case untill your CN becomes current in visa bulletin.So, just wait and see untill your CN becomes current..

First ,Which country you are from?
If your CN is not current then , just Relax dude..As your form has already been received by KCC, nothing more happens to your case untill your CN becomes current in visa bulletin.So, just wait and see untill your CN becomes current..

I am from Kosovo - Europe. So there is nothing to worry but i have to wait.

I am from Kosovo - Europe. So there is nothing to worry but i have to wait.

OK well then you are already current. What has probably happened is that you have caused a delay by sending the forms in late. KCC take a few weeks to process the forms that you sent in November. They should be finishing with those about now, so I would imagine you will be called for interview in March as they have already scheduled February. You will receive an email from them telling you to check the ESC status check website for details of your appointment. You should get that email in two or three weeks time, although if they have not finished processing your forms by now, then you might be pushed back a further month.

OK well then you are already current. What has probably happened is that you have caused a delay by sending the forms in late. KCC take a few weeks to process the forms that you sent in November. They should be finishing with those about now, so I would imagine you will be called for interview in March as they have already scheduled February. You will receive an email from them telling you to check the ESC status check website for details of your appointment. You should get that email in two or three weeks time, although if they have not finished processing your forms by now, then you might be pushed back a further month.

Thanks a lot man :) you are very helpful.

Not meaning anything bad by it, I am just curious as I know a lot of us sent our forms in almost as soon as we heard.

Try sent a eamil or call KCC to check you case status. Don't forget info your case number, name, and Date of birth in the email, and you will get response around 24 hours.
I (AS28xx) did sent my initial document on early of Nov too, due to check I am the winner at that time. I email KCC last week and had reply now is pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. So I am waiting for any forward news form KCC after the Feb Vb published to see could I have a interview schedule in March.
Just check your case status, and you may feel more confident of the process.

have a good day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Help me

I went to USA after getting married for training visa in 2012 .But i was put marital status is in single.Now i am a winner 2014 ..after a days i am going to face on interview very soon. Is it effect on dv in previous visa?Or are they check my previous form while in interview ?? But i had already mention"married" in initial dv form..!!!so what are the result comes out ? I scared !! So what to do??

I went to USA after getting married for training visa in 2012 .But i was put marital status is in single.Now i am a winner 2014 ..after a days i am going to face on interview very soon. Is it effect on dv in previous visa?Or are they check my previous form while in interview ?? But i had already mention"married" in initial dv form..!!!so what are the result comes out ? I scared !! So what to do??

To be honnest, I'm affraid it will get you in troubles IMO, lying into previous visas apllication,
Is usually a sign of refusal! Now if you are honest with you actual application and give
The consular officier a good explanation ! Hopefully might pass on it and grant you your visa.
Good luck

Not meaning anything bad by it, I am just curious as I know a lot of us sent our forms in almost as soon as we heard.

I checked my status on late October because i never thought i am going to win, and sent the forms immediately on November, hope it's not to late :)

Try sent a eamil or call KCC to check you case status. Don't forget info your case number, name, and Date of birth in the email, and you will get response around 24 hours.
I (AS28xx) did sent my initial document on early of Nov too, due to check I am the winner at that time. I email KCC last week and had reply now is pending further embassy review for the continuation of your visa processing. So I am waiting for any forward news form KCC after the Feb Vb published to see could I have a interview schedule in March.
Just check your case status, and you may feel more confident of the process.

have a good day.

I also did that, sent an email to KCC as a friend of mine suggested and they replayed that my forms have been received and are currently processing. So I think I have to wait for the upcoming month (February) Visa Bulletin. And thank you for your help.

I checked my status on late October because i never thought i am going to win, and sent the forms immediately on November, hope it's not to late :)

No you are not late at all you could of have you visa by now! If you checked you status :)
But like I said not to late you will be probably current march or latest april.
So you must get all you papperwork ready for you intrview.
Good luck

No you are not late at all you could of have you visa by now! If you checked you status :)
But like I said not to late you will be probably current march or latest april.
So you must get all you papperwork ready for you intrview.
Good luck

Asia2014 I think yu got less to worry abt if yu left for US b4 Oct 2012 on yua ds 160 form stated as single coz I understand on yua edv form yua status is married not unless yu lied on Smething else like names the only alarm i can detect is if yu left for US after participating the lottery in 2012 Oct gdluck.

To be honnest, I'm affraid it will get you in troubles IMO, lying into previous visas apllication,
Is usually a sign of refusal! Now if you are honest with you actual application and give
The consular officier a good explanation ! Hopefully might pass on it and grant you your visa.

Good luck[/QUOTE

Thank you!!! But i just want to know about it ...in which situation they are check previous visa application?? If my documents are correct ..where u from ??

Good luck[/QUOTE

Thank you!!! But i just want to know about it ...in which situation they are check previous visa application?? If my documents are correct ..where u from ??

I cannot understand why anyone lies about their married status on these things. By doing so you cause issues going forwards...

OK so what could happen. In most cases they won't have cause to go and check previous visas. However, you have presumably listed your previous visits to the USA and they may well go through each of those to check any notes made as you entered the States on those visits (I say that because that is exactly what happened to my wife a few hours ago - there was a mistake in her name against a visit to the USA we made in 2010 - so they are able to cross check). So, there is a chance (although small I believe), that a sharp eyed CO will question the marriage dates versus the time you spent in the States. They could start causing a suspicion of your marriage and that could lead them to look more carefully at your visa application from 2012. As I said, I think this is a small risk - but unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it.

Fingers crossed for you - I hope it doesn't cause you a problem. From now on - always answer truthfully - it is so much easier!

Good luck

At your interview do not volunteer any unnecessary information. Don't say anything unless they specifically ask about it. If they ask about it come clean and be honest.

If you had made this mistake in your DV form that would be the end of the story for you. But fortunately you entered your DV forms correctly. A mistake in a prior visa application, if not intentional, may not come up at all or may be overlooked.

Last edited by a moderator: