Waiting for FP notice

skl2003

How long it will take to get FP notice? My I-485 notice date,

RD-06/06/03
ND-06/09/03

Any one in same situation....plz update

FP - It all depends !!!

My I-485 ND is 10/01/2002 and RD is 10/14/2002. And I have still not received FP notice.

Anybody has any clues on how this works? Thanks in advance.

I don't think they follow any standards in FP notices
I know some people get FP notices in a month or two, and some get FP notices after 6-8 months, you don't have to be concerned for your FP notice for few more months.
The results of the notice expire in 15 months anyways, so almost everyone has to get second FP, because most cases take more than 18 months.
I have my FP in a months after my ND, and now I know I will have to get a second FP again.

In my case its been already 20 months. Still waiting for FP notice. IIO says no proble...:eek: :eek:

ND 11/20/2001 wac-02-045

Well, as per JIT report for CSC they are still processing 485 cases with ND 11/16. But who knows for sure... I tried calling IIo & national processing ceter, my lawyer sent 3 fax inquiries.

so for no response. I will continue to call them...I don't know what else I can do.

ND 11/20/2001 wac-02-045

Hi, we're in the same boat. As a dependent, my RD and ND for 485 were dated in Sept 2002. No AP and EAD applied.

I have not received any notice on FP so far. I called the 800 service number and was told to continue to wait until VSC processes my file. Then an appointment for FP will be scheduled.

Any advice? TKS a lot!

finger prints

Hi,

I have a similar case here too.

I filed my I-140 at May 2002, and received approval notice in April 2003.

In the mean time, I filed my I-485 at end of September, and date of receiving notice is somewhere around October. I did receive approval notice for the advance parole and EAD card......

but no news for the finger prints.....

I am very concerned, and I called the VSC office a couple of times, the clerk saids he/she has no clue why they did not process my case yet. Any advices?

Another question: I have changed my address at Jan. 2003, and filed notice of "change of address" to VSC. Also, I have called to notify the changes. However, for some strange reasons, they still sent my AP and EAD to the old adress. Their computer system seems keep rejecting my new address.. What can do more to make sure they do change my address in their system?

your help and suggestion will be highly appreciated.

:confused: :confused:

Re: finger prints

Which service center?

Originally posted by hongye6899
Hi,

I have a similar case here too.

I filed my I-140 at May 2002, and received approval notice in April 2003.

In the mean time, I filed my I-485 at end of September, and date of receiving notice is somewhere around October. I did receive approval notice for the advance parole and EAD card......

but no news for the finger prints.....

I am very concerned, and I called the VSC office a couple of times, the clerk saids he/she has no clue why they did not process my case yet. Any advices?

Another question: I have changed my address at Jan. 2003, and filed notice of "change of address" to VSC. Also, I have called to notify the changes. However, for some strange reasons, they still sent my AP and EAD to the old adress. Their computer system seems keep rejecting my new address.. What can do more to make sure they do change my address in their system?

your help and suggestion will be highly appreciated.

:confused: :confused:

My I-485 was received by TSC on 06/09/2002. I did not get any information about FP yet. Is the FP frozen???

FYI

It took 22 months to get my first FP request from BCIS. After several phone calls and three Fax inquires I got a letter and fax requesting FP.

ND 11/20/2001
FP 08/29/2003
CSC

Anybody who filed in May 2003 got FP notice from NSC?. Please post details. Thanks.

My details
ND 5/22/03
EAD 7/21/03
AP 8/5/03

Arch111,
I think It is going to approve with in a month or 2. Some ppl are getting with in a month and they are getting second, third FP notice.
anyway congrates for advance.

RD : 09/26/2002
ND : 10/07/2002
FP : waiting.............

I-140
RD : 07/10/2002
ND : 07/13/2002
AD : 08/25/2003

Originally posted by arch111
FYI

It took 22 months to get my first FP request from BCIS. After several phone calls and three Fax inquires I got a letter and fax requesting FP.

ND 11/20/2001
FP 08/29/2003
CSC

Sometime in Mid April 2003 CSC decided that since the 485 adjudication time is more than 15 months and the finger print report is valid only for 15 months, they will not generate the automated FP notices like they used to earlier when they received the 485. From April 2003 onwards they will mail the FP notice only 9 months after the 485 RD.

This memo can be found in this website itself in the archives as well as on the murthy website

http://www.murthy.com/ukCSC.html

Sumili

I-485 RD 4-17-2003 @ CSC

FP Issue

Me and my wife both applied for AOS in June 03 in VSC.

RD : 06/19/2003
ND : 07/02/2003

And on the receipt notice they received $305.00 each from both of us. But after that when I went to see the online status on BCIS website I found the following message for my wife.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We have determined that there was an insufficient payment for the fingerprint fee for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status. On July 2, 2003 we sent you a notice of this, with an opportunity to submit the fee. Your case is being held in suspense until we receive your fingerprint fee. For more information, please refer to the notice we mailed you. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please contact the service center where you submitted your application during business hours.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following message was for me :

quote:
Your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received on July 2, 2003. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 365 and 540 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete

Talked to my employer and they said that they have informed the lawyer and the lawyer has already sent the copy of checks which has already ben encashed. Then I called BCIS copule of week before and they said that "if you paid $305... then you sholud be okay". But till date I see the same message on BCIS website. Till date haven't got any FP notice from BCIS.

Any suggestions are most welcome. Please suggest me what shall I do now? Why BCIS is showing two different messages when I got the receipt notice for both of us of $305.00 each.

Regards

Rajib

My wife's case has the same issue. The fee accepted in the receipt notice shows $305, but the online status shows "insufficient fingerprint fee...". Our attorney replied with a copy of the check. As of today the online status shows the same message.

Regards,
rdsk

RD : 08/27/03