Waiting for FP more than 3 months TSC

wait_fp

Hi,

Please reply to this thread if you are waiting for a long time to get FP (1st notice) from TSC.
I had seen some others in the same boat. LEts discuss the ways to get FP notices.

Someone suggested going for INFOPASS. I took one appointment which is available at the end of the month.
I called TSC POJ method 2 weeks back but no luck so far getting FP notice.
I raised SR about two weeks but no luck either.

Someone suggested walking in to ASC. I think it might not work out either.
Is it possible to get an infopass walkin appointment?

Hi,

Please reply to this thread if you are waiting for a long time to get FP (1st notice) from TSC.
I had seen some others in the same boat. LEts discuss the ways to get FP notices.

Someone suggested going for INFOPASS. I took one appointment which is available at the end of the month.
I called TSC POJ method 2 weeks back but no luck so far getting FP notice.
I raised SR about two weeks but no luck either.

Someone suggested walking in to ASC. I think it might not work out either.
Is it possible to get an infopass walkin appointment?

I had a question about FP notices. I got mine and its scheduled in august but my wife and son have not got theirs. I tried calling USCIS customer service but could not get anybody, just automated info

here is my Q
1. what should i do if they don't get notices till my FP date comes? Should i just take them with me and see if the officer there will take it? has that worked for anybody?

2. how does one get to talk to a customer service person, instead of automated info? that was another thing..when I enter my receipt number or wife's receipt number, it says that number is not there, same with checking status online. when i asked the lawyer about this, they made an enquiry and were told them due to some glitch in s/w this is a problem for lots of case numbers and confirmed that our case numbers are valid. anyway due to this non recongnition of my case number i am unable to go ahead when i call customer service.....any suggestions?

3. sorry don't know....what is POJ and SR?

thanks in advance
dhm2002

Just opened another thread and it looks like we are in the same boat. I called USCIS service center twice and as per USCIS: the office that will take my fingerprints had no availability to schedule an appointment. I was also told it may take over 60 days so I should wait.

Please let me know your office location so we can compare. Mine is Hicksville NY.

Good luck and lets keep each other updated