Waiting for FP more than 3 months TSC

wait_fp

Hi,

Please reply to this thread if you are waiting for a long time to get FP (1st notice) from TSC.
I had seen some others in the same boat. LEts discuss the ways to get FP notices.

Someone suggested going for INFOPASS. I took one appointment which is available at the end of the month.
I called TSC POJ method 2 weeks back but no luck so far getting FP notice.
I raised SR about two weeks but no luck either.

Someone suggested walking in to ASC. I think it might not work out either.
Is it possible to get an infopass walkin appointment?

dhm2002

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Please reply to this thread if you are waiting for a long time to get FP (1st notice) from TSC.
I had seen some others in the same boat. LEts discuss the ways to get FP notices.

Someone suggested going for INFOPASS. I took one appointment which is available at the end of the month.
I called TSC POJ method 2 weeks back but no luck so far getting FP notice.
I raised SR about two weeks but no luck either.

Someone suggested walking in to ASC. I think it might not work out either.
Is it possible to get an infopass walkin appointment?

I had a question about FP notices. I got mine and its scheduled in august but my wife and son have not got theirs. I tried calling USCIS customer service but could not get anybody, just automated info

here is my Q
1. what should i do if they don't get notices till my FP date comes? Should i just take them with me and see if the officer there will take it? has that worked for anybody?

2. how does one get to talk to a customer service person, instead of automated info? that was another thing..when I enter my receipt number or wife's receipt number, it says that number is not there, same with checking status online. when i asked the lawyer about this, they made an enquiry and were told them due to some glitch in s/w this is a problem for lots of case numbers and confirmed that our case numbers are valid. anyway due to this non recongnition of my case number i am unable to go ahead when i call customer service.....any suggestions?

3. sorry don't know....what is POJ and SR?

thanks in advance
dhm2002

seko76

Just opened another thread and it looks like we are in the same boat. I called USCIS service center twice and as per USCIS: the office that will take my fingerprints had no availability to schedule an appointment. I was also told it may take over 60 days so I should wait.

Please let me know your office location so we can compare. Mine is Hicksville NY.

Good luck and lets keep each other updated