Waiting for Asylum Decision [Still Painful]

Still waiting
its been 93 days that my recommended approval was signed, i don't know how much time do they need for background check, because one site says 90 days and the other says 104 days, but basic clearance is given within 30 days and after all the security clearance a recommended approval is given but left over is background check,
yours is positive am sure about it, don't worry, but waiting is a difficult thing

@Asylum seeker @leader @Zyam,

My lawyer sent an enquiry to asylum office and received the following reply:

"We regret that no final decision has yet been made in your case because your client’s case is currently undergoing routine post-interview background checks, and we cannot issue a decision until those checks are complete. These checks take a variable amount of time because by their nature they are very applicant specific. However, once those checks are complete, we will be able to issue a final decision, which we will send by mail."

What does that indicate. it has been over 6 weeks since interview. Those who have experience , do they run background check for the cases they want to deny, if background checks come out fine, what are the chances of approval?

@Asylum seeker @leader @Zyam,

My lawyer sent an enquiry to asylum office and received the following reply:

"We regret that no final decision has yet been made in your case because your client’s case is currently undergoing routine post-interview background checks, and we cannot issue a decision until those checks are complete. These checks take a variable amount of time because by their nature they are very applicant specific. However, once those checks are complete, we will be able to issue a final decision, which we will send by mail."

What does that indicate. it has been over 6 weeks since interview. Those who have experience , do they run background check for the cases they want to deny, if background checks come out fine, what are the chances of approval?
patience brother patience, its a positive sign for sure because technically they are convinced with your case and interview but only background check is taking its course which is time consuming, mine is 97th day today when my recommended approval was signed but i am waiting patiently.

patience brother patience, its a positive sign for sure because technically they are convinced with your case and interview but only background check is taking its course which is time consuming, mine is 97th day today when my recommended approval was signed but i am waiting patiently.
i received my decision after 7 weeks so dont worry and relax, yours is positive for sure.