Waiting Asylum decision

It doesn’t matter if you applied while your visa was valid or no all it matters that are you in status now? If no then applied while you were status or not don’t matter
Ok I understand now
But when I sent an email they reply with the accurate days
Hopefully get the decision soon

Ok I understand now
But when I sent an email they reply with the accurate days
Hopefully get the decision soon
You should care more about seeing fees were waived at the uscis tracking case online website more than caring about seeing a decision was sent to you cause if u don’t see fees were waived then unfortunately it’s not a good news at all

I got a mail from uscis as i was inquiring about the clock days, they have replied with accurate days also mentioned your case in pending preparation for a written decision. The decision will be completed and mailed to you as soon as circumstances permit. Does it mean anything to anyone? Anyone receives the similar kinda mail before?? Please reply!
Yeah i guess decision is already taken! If you don’t get it in 1 month from now try to apply for FOIA it will mention if the officer granted you the asylum or nah

Yeah i guess decision is already taken! If you don’t get it in 1 month from now try to apply for FOIA it will mention if the officer granted you the asylum or nah
Yeah i will thanks! there is a guy Chokidar received same mail that i receive...i am very upset.

It was a denial
what can i say man ! Good luck anyway! Who knows maybe the officer got convinced or not with your case! I wish all the best but remember that not all the cases can be approved otherwise asylum would be easy process which is not at all but hopefully you get approval tho

what can i say man ! Good luck anyway! Who knows maybe the officer got convinced or not with your case! I wish all the best but remember that not all the cases can be approved otherwise asylum would be easy process which is not at all but hopefully you get approval tho
Thank you my friend

Hi guys
I need your advice
My friend applied to renew his EAD card one year ago, but he did not receive it yet. all his documents are expired, such as a Driving license.,ID, his attorney, did not do anything, he requested expedite, but they did not answer.

What is your advice?
His tracking number starts with IOE.Do you know this code is related to which state?

Hello everyone, just recently discovered this forum couple weeks ago. Been reading a lot of interesting stuffand various experiences on here. It was really usefull and helpfull at the same time to hear, read the experiences and fact about ongoing asylum cases inquires and troubles during the proces it self. Unfortunatelly, I received my referral to Imm. Court so would like to share my experience.
Aplied Asylum office Tampa: 06.2021
Biometrics: 07.2021
Interview: 08.2021
Decision: 10.2012 (couple of days ago). Refferal to Orlando Court scheduled for 08.2022
So as you can see it was pretty FAST!
In document I received is stated that the decision was mayde 4 days after interview!
Interesting thing I wanted to share with you is on my USCIS online app still sitting : Application is pending,before that for 10 days after the interview it was Decision Pending, clock running all the time,still runing with accurate day numbers.
I have a lawyer (very experienced) and the interview went well overall but since I read a lot and figured it is always 50/50 percent chance you can actually never know cause whole process involves actually multiple decision and checks layers. Not happy about it but not worried,fight goes on :)
So I found anvelope from USCIS in my mailbox. Nobody handed it over,nor online USCIS app changed famous ‘Application is Pending’ changed.
I wis more luck to all waiting for first line decisions,but whatever it is it is not the end. We will win this. Best regards to y’all. If anybody needs to ask anything regarding my experinces with USCIS feel free to do so :)

Last edited:
Hello everyone, just recently discovered this forum couple weeks ago. Been reading a lot of interesting stuffand various experiences on here. It was really usefull and helpfull at the same time to hear, read the experiences and fact about ongoing asylum cases inquires and troubles during the proces it self. Unfortunatelly, I received my referral to Imm. Court so would like to share my experience.
Decision: 10.2012 (couple of days ago). Refferal to Orlando Court scheduled for 08.2022
In document I received is stated that the decision was mayde 4 days after interview!
Interesting thing I wanted to share with you is on my USCIS online app still sitting : Application is pending,before that for 10 days after the interview it was Decision Pending, clock running all the time,still runing with accurate day numbers.
I have a lawyer (very experienced) and the interview went well overall but since I read a lot and figured it is always 50/50 percent chance you can actually never know cause whole process involves actually multiple decision and checks layers. Not happy about it but not worried,fight goes on :)
So I found anvelope from USCIS in my mailbox. Nobody handed it over,nor online USCIS app changed famous ‘Application is Pending’ changed.
I wis more luck to all waiting for first line decisions,but whatever it is it is not the end. We will win this. Best regards to y’all. If anybody needs to ask anything regarding my experinces with USCIS feel free to do so :)
Sorry for that !
Hope to get it in court
I want to ask you about do u have online account for USCIS ? If yes do u try to enter the receipt number ?

Stay strong! Wish you all the best in your next fight at the court

Sorry for that !
Hope to get it in court
I want to ask you about do u have online account for USCIS ? If yes do u try to enter the receipt number ?
Thanks!yes I do have account with USCIS but form the day one i opened it it said ‘we cant find your case number’ so it was not available to many whole time,but I did have the option to check it through online app entering the case number

Stay strong! Wish you all the best in your next fight at the court
Thanks. Well we all hope it will end fast in our favor but still with a lot of evidence and strong case it was referral. Anyways there is a lot of options and I dont doubt my lawyer. Also will consider moving from FL to NY and CA (SF) since the approval rate in courts is 70-80% instead of 10-20% in FL which is ridiculous if you ask me.After reading the docs I received I figured they didnt even went into seriuos consideration..

Last edited: