Waiting Asylum decision

Has anyone recently renewed EAD, pls dm me or share process, its been 2 years , not sure of current process, thanks

Some people said it is good sign as they approved the case but they waiting for the background checks
On the other hand, some people said no it's means referring to the court!
But I sent an email to the office and they replied with the accurate number from 1 month ago
Also I sent another email again to ask them about the decision but they didn't reply yet.
Let me explain it to you how it goes by law! When you’re on F-1 or b1-b2 visa or any other visas and then it’s expired and you apply for asylum then you don’t become unlawful resident but in the same time you ain’t a lawful one cause your status is expired but applying for asylum keeps you out of being illegal here so when the decision is already taken the days counting has to be stopped and if the clock running means it’s referral but if the clock stopped means approval cause after u get asylum granted then you ain’t unlawful anymore as you now have status as an asylee and that’s why the clock stop

Has anyone recently renewed EAD, pls dm me or share process, its been 2 years , not sure of current process, thanks

Let me explain it to you how it goes by law! When you’re on F-1 or b1-b2 visa or any other visas and then it’s expired and you apply for asylum then you don’t become unlawful resident but in the same time you ain’t a lawful one cause your status is expired but applying for asylum keeps you out of being illegal here so when the decision is already taken the days counting has to be stopped and if the clock running means it’s referral but if the clock stopped means approval cause after u get asylum granted then you ain’t unlawful anymore as you now have status as an asylee and that’s why the clock stop
And If I applied before my visa is expired?

It doesn’t matter! all it matters is your visa now valid and are you in status or no? If not then clock is running is not a bad sign but it’s a fact that they didn’t grant you asylum so you still out of status and your asylum clock is still running cause you still have chance at the court that’s why some people fail to renew their EAD if the judge rejected them and you filed an appeal to the BIA bit if you were granted asylum then now you’re in status so your clock and days are stopped as now you’re in legal status and it’s not even required to apply for GC but for sure all the Folks still apply for gc after one year! I hope now everyone understands how the law goes

It doesn’t matter! all it matters is your visa now valid and are you in status or no? If not then clock is running is not a bad sign but it’s a fact that they didn’t grant you asylum so you still out of status and your asylum clock is still running cause you still have chance at the court that’s why some people fail to renew their EAD if the judge rejected them and you filed an appeal to the BIA bit if you were granted asylum then now you’re in status so your clock and days are stopped as now you’re in legal status and it’s not even required to apply for GC but for sure all the Folks still apply for gc after one year! I hope now everyone understands how the law goes
Yes
I'm also sent an email to the office and they replied with the accurate numbers

Good afternoon. I just finished the Asylum interview , the interview lasted 4 hours. At the end the officer told me that they're gonna mail my decision instead of picking up after two weeks. Do you think it's a bad sign , that he will refer my case in court ?

Good afternoon. I just finished the Asylum interview , the interview lasted 4 hours. At the end the officer told me that they're gonna mail my decision instead of picking up after two weeks. Do you think it's a bad sign , that he will refer my case in court ?
They say it to everyone! Nothing to worry!

So @Mishomasr if your clock freezed for long means referral you mean? As i see too many people facing the same issue.
By the law yeah! Cause if you get referral to court then for USCIS now you’re illegal but protected by having an asylum case so you ain’t lawful as your status is expired but the clock running cause you still gonna have court! But if it’s stopped and days stopped then now you’re in status cause you’re an asylee which is a legal status so it’s not about bad and good sign! It’s about that’s how the law goes

By the law yeah! Cause if you get referral to court then for USCIS now you’re illegal but protected by having an asylum case so you ain’t lawful as your status is expired but the clock running cause you still gonna have court! But if it’s stopped and days stopped then now you’re in status cause you’re an asylee which is a legal status so it’s not about bad and good sign! It’s about that’s how the law goes
But before in the previous posts
Someone was having the same thing and after that he got granted

I got a mail from uscis as i was inquiring about the clock days, they have replied with accurate days also mentioned your case in pending preparation for a written decision. The decision will be completed and mailed to you as soon as circumstances permit. Does it mean anything to anyone? Anyone receives the similar kinda mail before?? Please reply!

I got a mail from uscis as i was inquiring about the clock days, they have replied with accurate days also mentioned your case in pending preparation for a written decision. The decision will be completed and mailed to you as soon as circumstances permit. Does it mean anything to anyone? Anyone receives the similar kinda mail before?? Please reply!
@Mishomasr What is this Decision pending preparation of a written decision? Any idea brother?

I received an email they told me your case waiting the final decision.

does it means that the officer took his decision and waiting for the supervisor ?