Waiting Asylum decision

Hi guys
I can not to log in in my account my user name and password are correct
Are you able to log in
USCIS automatically forces you to change your password every 3-4 months. And you can never again use the same password twice. So make sure to develop a system that will allow you to keep your password consistent while easy to remember for you. ie...
Password1!
Password1@
Password1#
Password1$
Password1%
Password1^

USCIS automatically forces you to change your password every 3-4 months. And you can never again use the same password twice. So make sure to develop a system that will allow you to keep your password consistent while easy to remember for you. ie...
Password1!
Password1@
Password1#
Password1$
Password1%
Password1^

Thank you so much

Hi guys
I asked from another attorney about why some case change from Decision pending to Application pending. He said:
"I do not know, and that online system is not very helpful in cases like this. You can email the asylum office to ask about the status of your case. You can find their email if you follow the link under Resources called Asylum Office Locator. "

Hi guys
I asked from another attorney about why some case change from Decision pending to Application pending. He said:
"I do not know, and that online system is not very helpful in cases like this. You can email the asylum office to ask about the status of your case. You can find their email if you follow the link under Resources called Asylum Office Locator. "
Email works for LA office but CH office never replies status inquiry via email. CH office only replies to mail/fax.

Hi guys
I guess that after interview the “decision pending” means the AO didn’t make any official decision yet and “application pending” means the AO made his/her official decision (I guess its an approval) but the case is handover for background check because the supervisor need to make sure if the AO made the right decision. When you login to your account and check the status and shows “application pending” with a date in below is the date that AO made his/her decision and marked as interview completed.

I think this happens to the cases where AO wants to approve the case and needed more background check. Maybe when they find something doubtful in the background check they just transfer the case to the immigration court.

I’m not 100% sure and I guess this is how it works.

I guess that after an interview, the “decision pending” means the AO didn’t make any official decision yet, and “application pending” means the AO made his/her official decision (I guess it's an approval). Still, the case is handover for a background check because the supervisor needs to make sure if the AO made the right decision. When you log in to your account and check the status and shows “application pending” with a date in below is the date that AO made his/her decision and marked as interview completed.

I think this happens to the cases where AO wants to approve the case and needed more background check. Maybe when they find something doubtful in the background check they just transfer the topic to the immigration court.

I’m not 100% sure, and I guess this is how it works.

Thank you so much
Yes, I agree with you, but I asked someone who referal to court, he said before he got his decision, His case status changed from decision pending to application pending

Thank you so much
Yes, I agree with you, but I asked someone who referal to court, he said before he got his decision, His case status changed from decision pending to application pending
You are welcome.
I think he got the recommended approval in the beginning and later maybe due to some confusion in his background check might refer his case to the immigration court.

Hello everyone! I still haven’t received the decision. As a reminder, I saw the status change “decision was mailed” on February 19th. The lawyer told me we should wait. I’m upset, but I need to wait patiently.
Also, did anyone go to a grad school while waiting for the decision? I was told you have to be a resident. Thanks

Hello everyone! I still haven’t received the decision. As a reminder, I saw the status change “decision was mailed” on February 19th. The lawyer told me we should wait. I’m upset, but I need to wait patiently.
Also, did anyone go to a grad school while waiting for the decision? I was told you have to be a resident. Thanks

I hope you receive your decision this week

Did you receive fees were waived?

Hi!

I am new here but wanted to share my experience with you. On Thursday afternoon (April 8) I received two emails from USCIS informing me about the initial review of my work permit application, then another about the creation of the new card (work permit). I follow my cases frequently and noticed that when I change the status, I also change from "asylum application" to "Application for Employment Authorization". Yesterday I checked, and the status changed to "The fingerprints relating to your Form I-765 Application for Employment Authorization, were taken". Today it dawns to me that it is again an asylum application and that the decision has been sent by mail.

I share the timeline:

June 2020: They receive my case.
August 2020: My interview is scheduled.
September 2020: Interview at USCIS.
September 2020: We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization. (I did not request it for that date)
April 2021: We ordered your new card.
April 2021: The fingerprints relating to your Form I-765 Application for Employment Authorization, were taken.
April 2021: You completed your interview with USCIS.
April 2021: My Decision Was Mailed

Have any of you happened to this? I went to the office where I did the process and they do not know what could have happened with those updates.

I have not received anything yet. I hope to have an answer soon. Good luck for those of us who are waiting!

Hi!

I am new here but wanted to share my experience with you. On Thursday afternoon (April 8) I received two emails from USCIS informing me about the initial review of my work permit application, then another about the creation of the new card (work permit). I follow my cases frequently and noticed that when I change the status, I also change from "asylum application" to "Application for Employment Authorization". Yesterday I checked, and the status changed to "The fingerprints relating to your Form I-765 Application for Employment Authorization, were taken". Today it dawns to me that it is again an asylum application and that the decision has been sent by mail.

I share the timeline:

June 2020: They receive my case.
August 2020: My interview is scheduled.
September 2020: Interview at USCIS.
September 2020: We received your case and waived the filing fee for your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization. (I did not request it for that date)
April 2021: We ordered your new card.
April 2021: The fingerprints relating to your Form I-765 Application for Employment Authorization, were taken.
April 2021: You completed your interview with USCIS.
April 2021: My Decision Was Mailed

Have any of you happened to this? I went to the office where I did the process and they do not know what could have happened with those updates.

I have not received anything yet. I hope to have an answer soon. Good luck for those of us who are waiting!
It’s approved. Just wait your approval letter. Which office?

I checked my status now and I noticed that it changed to ‘your decision has been mailed’ - didn’t see fees were waived does that mean that I’m not approved?

I checked my status now and I noticed that it changed to ‘your decision has been mailed’ - didn’t see fees were waived does that mean that I’m not approved?
Anything can happen. Do you have EAD? There are people who already have EAD category A05 and have not yet sent you the decision. The normal thing is to have EAD category C08. You have to have hope and I hope it is an approved asylum