Waiting Asylum decision

Hi, I got a referral to immigration court for my case and am extremely worried I don’t know what to do anymore could someone who have gone through the court system and got an approval walk me through the process.. Thanks I can’t eat nor sleep ‍♀️

I understand you, I hope you get approval from Court please don't lose your hope
Which office did you apply and when was your interview?

Hi, I got a referral to immigration court for my case and am extremely worried I don’t know what to do anymore could someone who have gone through the court system and got an approval walk me through the process.. Thanks I can’t eat nor sleep ‍♀️
You will receive a letter from the court state the date and judge name... Referral to court means that they give you another chance to submit your case before an immigration court ..So it's really recommended to hire an attorney to represent you in the immigration court. Best of luck and take it easy..I have the same thing... my case was referred to the court.. my date is on February 2021.

You will receive a letter from the court state the date and judge name... Referral to court means that they give you another chance to submit your case before an immigration court ..So it's really recommended to hire an attorney to represent you in the immigration court. Best of luck and take it easy..I have the same thing... my case was referred to the court.. my date is on February 2021.
Can you apply for EAD while waiting for the court day? Or if you already applied and your case was referred to court, would you get an ead in that case? Thank you

I just checked my case status online, and it says “New card is being produced, we ordered your new card for receipt number”. I had 3 interviews and I was expecting a decision soon, and this happened 2 days after I changed my address to out of state. Does anybody know the meaning of this?

I just checked my case status online, and it says “New card is being produced, we ordered your new card for receipt number”. I had 3 interviews and I was expecting a decision soon, and this happened 2 days after I changed my address to out of state. Does anybody know the meaning of this?

This is most likely an approval. I had a similar situation and received my approval letter and EAD after about a week. Congrats.

I applied for opt about 2 months ago, but it is under
This is most likely an approval. I had a similar situation and received my approval letter and EAD after about a week. Congrats.
That would make me extremely happy. Did you get the same exact message on your status? As far as I seen the standard way of understanding approval through case status is “decision was made, asylum clock stopped“, did your case status later update to that? How long did your process take?

That would make me extremely happy. Did you get the same exact message on your status? As far as I seen the standard way of understanding approval through case status is “decision was made, asylum clock stopped“, did your case status later update to that? How long did your process take?

I got decision mailed and clock stopped. After a few hours it updated to card being produced. Your clock is stopped right?

Is your OPT approved already?

I got decision mailed and clock stopped. After a few hours it updated to card being produced. Your clock is stopped right?
No the screen doesn’t say anything else, just yesterday it was saying decision still pending and all the other stuff, today it just has that short text saying that New card is being produced

No the screen doesn’t say anything else, just yesterday it was saying decision still pending and all the other stuff, today it just has that short text saying that New card is being produced

Okay gotcha. It's possible that it went through the other stages already. It took just a few hours to get to card being produced for me. It could have changed over night without you knowing. Just wait for the letter. There is a high chance that it's approval. So far, all my friends that got this status were approved. Congrats again. Keep us posted.

Okay gotcha. It's possible that it went through the other stages already. It took just a few hours to get to card being produced for me. It could have changed over night without you knowing. Just wait for the letter. There is a high chance that it's approval. So far, all my friends that got this status were approved. Congrats again. Keep us posted.
Will do, thank you!

Hi Guys
I have been waiting for my decision 493 days but from yesterday clock stop, and today when I check my case, there is not mention about my clock

Attachments

• B0B7446B-C53E-49A5-BD44-46F71C70BFA3.png
    B0B7446B-C53E-49A5-BD44-46F71C70BFA3.png
    532.8 KB · Views: 85