Waiting Asylum decision

Hello , I am new here
please I have a question , my wife had her interview 3 weeks ago in Bethpage Newyork
decision was pending and numerical numbers stopped counting on last week Thursday but picked up on Saturday and changed from decision pending to decision and as mailed.
the clock is not stopped so is the numerical days still counting I have checked today the numerical number hasn’t count today
please anyone with an idea what this is
thanks

Hello , I am new here
please I have a question , my wife had her interview 3 weeks ago in Bethpage Newyork
decision was pending and numerical numbers stopped counting on last week Thursday but picked up on Saturday and changed from decision pending to decision and as mailed.
the clock is not stopped so is the numerical days still counting I have checked today the numerical number hasn’t count today
thanks
what does the clock statement say?
Does it say it is XXXX days and it is currently "running" or it says currently "stoppoed"

if it says stopped -> it is an approval

What is your timeline and when did you get the notice for interview?

Hello , I am new here
decision was pending and numerical numbers stopped counting on last week Thursday but picked up on Saturday and changed from decision pending to decision was mailed.
the clock is not stopped , the numerical days is still counting I have checked today the numerical number Did not add anything today
thanks

The clock shows the Ead is running
but the number of days is increasing it hasn’t stopped
applied January 2019
Interview rescheduled on February 18 due to convid
Interview on 26 August
Decision mailed on 17th of September
Though yet to receive the mail

The clock shows the Ead is running
but the number of days is increasing it hasn’t stopped
applied January 2019
Interview rescheduled on February 18 due to convid
Interview on 26 August
Decision mailed on 17th of September
Though yet to receive the mail
If the numerical value was stopped, it was a referral to court. I don't know what to say. You'll have to wait for the notice in mail

Did you or your lawyer do anything to reschedule the interview? Did you contact the asylum office or they gave you an appointment on their own?

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services today announced a temporary final rule to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) by using government-contracted telephonic interpreters for affirmative asylum interviews at no cost to the applicant.

This temporary final rule changes for the next 180 days the requirement that asylum applicants who do not speak English must bring an interpreter to their affirmative asylum interview. Under the modified regulation, USCIS will temporarily require applicants to proceed with a USCIS contract interpreter, provided the applicant is fluent in one of the 47 different languages available.

The government-contracted interpreters will be provided at no cost to asylum applicants. The interpreters are carefully vetted and tested and must pass rigorous background checks as well as meet a high standard of competency. The contract interpreters already regularly serve as interpreters for border screening interviews and act as interpreter monitors or occasionally serve as the primary interpreter during affirmative asylum interviews.

Asylum applicants who are unable to proceed with the interview in English or any of the available languages listed must continue to provide their own interpreter.

The temporary rule will amend existing Department of Homeland Security regulations for 180 days and goes into effect on Sept. 23. On March 23, 2021, asylum applicants unable to proceed with the interview in English will again be required to provide their own interpreter.

For more information, read the temporary final rule published in the Federal Register on Sept. 23.

hello

is there anyone who filed i730. it's been 9 months since we filed the i730 petition. we did expedite to but got denied, the letter says the case is pending assignment to an adjudications officer at the Nebraska Service Center (NSC).

anyone have any idea how long it will take we both live here in the USA

thanks so so much in advance

Last edited:
Reading posts here are good in a dual way, they help you realize and understand the complexity of navigating the uscis / USA immigration system but also is good for humor when you see everyone helplessness and how we try and comfort ourselves, whatever you are going through on this platform just know you are not alone.

Reading posts here are good in a dual way, they help you realize and understand the complexity of navigating the uscis / USA immigration system but also is good for humor when you see everyone helplessness and how we try and comfort ourselves, whatever you are going through on this platform just know you are not alone.

Nicely said. We all hope for the best.

I did my second interview with USCIS 2 weeks ago, since last week I've noticed the days are not counting/increasing, the decision status is "Decision Is Pending" its says "The USCIS portion of the EAD Clock is currently running" can someone tell me if that means something?

I did my second interview with USCIS 2 weeks ago, since last week I've noticed the days are not counting/increasing, the decision status is "Decision Is Pending" its says "The USCIS portion of the EAD Clock is currently running" can someone tell me if that means something?
Which office

Hi, I got a referral to immigration court for my case and am extremely worried I don’t know what to do anymore could someone who have gone through the court system and got an approval walk me through the process.. Thanks I can’t eat nor sleep ‍♀️