Waiting Asylum decision

My interview was in New York office. Last Wednesday my status changed from "decision pending" to "decision mailed". Since then my clock didnot add up any more days. Does anyone's clock stop for this Thursday and Friday? My status has been changed just after 3 months of my interview. Any idea whether it's a approval or refer to immigration court? Thanks my friends

My interview was in New York office. Last Wednesday my status changed from "decision pending" to "decision mailed". Since then my clock didnot add up any more days. Does anyone's clock stop for this Thursday and Friday? My status has been changed just after 3 months of my interview. Any idea whether it's a approval or refer to immigration court? Thanks my friends
Does it say EAD Clock is currently running?

It means you will going to receive NOID, my case was the same talk to your lawyer immediately...
I was saddened to hear it. But I have to face the fact. So thank you for giving me the heads up. My asylum application is pending for 140 days. Even if it is NOID, do u think I will be eligible to apply for EAD after 150 days? Thanks agsi

I was saddened to hear it. But I have to face the fact. So thank you for giving me the heads up. My asylum application is pending for 140 days. Even if it is NOID, do u think I will be eligible to apply for EAD after 150 days? Thanks agsi
If you're out of status it might be referral to court not the noid. In that case you will be able to receive your ead.

If you're out of status it might be referral to court not the noid. In that case you will be able to receive your ead.
Its little tricky to determine whether I am out of status or not. Let's say I am NOT out of status, and my status will remain until three more months. In this case, if they are not referring it to court, do u think that I can apply for EAD after the bar of 150 days. In addition, what I should do 3 mo this later, if they finally Deny my asylum application. I am really worried. Thanks

Its little tricky to determine whether I am out of status or not. Let's say I am NOT out of status, and my status will remain until three more months. In this case, if they are not referring it to court, do u think that I can apply for EAD after the bar of 150 days. In addition, what I should do 3 mo this later, if they finally Deny my asylum application. I am really worried. Thanks

If you are in status (from USCIS point of view) then it's a NOID and you have 16 days to submit a rebuttal. Which will bring your clock over 150 days anyways. BUT. Let's say you will submit your EAD application after 150 days and send your rebuttal there is an option then you might get final denial pretty quick (let's say 2-3 weeks) and then your EAD will not be issued. OR it can take months to hear from USCIS after you submit the rebuttal which will eventually put you out of status.
You never know.

while filling i765 is it mandatory to fill attorney detail. what if one doesnt have, does it create problem in order to get ead.??