Waiting Asylum decision

Hi guys, I am new on dis forum. Just wish to share my case with u guys. I filled my case October 2018 and i got interviewed November 2018. My case has been pending for 216 days now. Im beginning to feel its getting too long. What are my options ?

Hi guys, I am new on dis forum. Just wish to share my case with u guys. I filled my case October 2018 and i got interviewed November 2018. My case has been pending for 216 days now. Im beginning to feel its getting too long. What are my options ?
Hi Ollymichael81,
It is understandably human that you are "beginning to feel its getting too long" to receive a decision regarding your interview. Count your blessings, you are on track, at least you are past the interview hurdle to which I understand some people are still waiting 800++ days to be scheduled for an interview. Oblivious to the backlog, you are most likely poised to receive a response of some sort sooner than later. In the meantime if necessary, apply for the Employment Authorization Document. Stay calm and hold on to your optimism, this shall pass my friend.

Where did you be interviewed?

Hey guys,
I applied in 4/2015, got my interview after my lawyer filled an expedition request in 9/2018, I am still waiting for my decision! It has been like 8.5 months! I got my interview in Seattle(tukwilla field office) anyone has been waiting like me? My application is LGBT! Please advice!

Hey guys,
I applied in 4/2015, got my interview after my lawyer filled an expedition request in 9/2018, I am still waiting for my decision! It has been like 8.5 months! I got my interview in Seattle(tukwilla field office) anyone has been waiting like me? My application is LGBT! Please advice!
What do show when you check your online status?

Do I have to wait one year to apply for a green card from the date of receiving the decision or the date on the site. Because I received decision 23th of May 2019 and on the site says 28th December 2018 :) thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190528-003247_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190528-003247_Chrome.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 41
Do I have to wait one year to apply for a green card from the date of receiving the decision or the date on the site. Because I received decision 23th of May 2019 and on the site says 28th December 2018 :) thanks

Wow Max, congrats you should count from Dec 2018 because that was when your decision was made.

Hey guys I did my interview like 8 days ago, my interview went great but I didn’t have evidence to present. The officer gave two options they will either grant asylum or refer me to court. Is it bad not having evidence? Please need opinions!! I’m nervous since I don’t have a lawyer !

Hey guys I did my interview like 8 days ago, my interview went great but I didn’t have evidence to present. The officer gave two options they will either grant asylum or refer me to court. Is it bad not having evidence? Please need opinions!! I’m nervous since I don’t have a lawyer !

Evidence can be statements from witnesses ( family members, friends, etc) or an expert or you reports from local news papers or international organizations. You should support your case with evidence or you might have a loose case that can be weak for getting approval. I wish you get approval

You should’ve assigned a lawyer to your case. It is a big mistake not to have a lawyer.

Evidence can be statements from witnesses ( family members, friends, etc) or an expert or you reports from local news papers or international organizations. You should support your case with evidence or you might have a loose case that can be weak for getting approval. I wish you get approval
Oh no, is there any chance of getting approval if my testimony was good ?

You should’ve assigned a lawyer to your case. It is a big mistake not to have a lawyer.
I think a lawyer is only necessary for those who don't know how to go about the process and collection of documents. I know lots of people who got approved without using any lawyer. I think a lawyer is only super important if the case is referred to an immigration court.