Waiting Asylum decision

After my interview.. The officer took my interview call letter and instead he gave us the acknowledgement notice.. For applying EAD, in the instructions document it says i have to attach interview letter.. What should we do in this case?

Hello again,
I have a good news I got approved and I wish everyone the same!!!!
Timeline:
November 2017 -case filed
November 2018- interview scheduled
December 2018- interview rescheduled (I changed address and notice went to old address, I missed first interview but it wasn't any problems)
May 2019 - got approved

Best luck to everyone!

Hello again,
Timeline:
December 2018- interview rescheduled (I changed address and notice went to old address, I missed first interview but it wasn't any problems)
May 2019 - got approved

Best luck to everyone!
Wow congratulations, I wish I get it !

Congratulations.. I remember you were called for a second interview. How long after your second interview, did you get your decision ?
Please wish me luck, i have the second interview on June 03... will let you know how it goes...

Went for my second interview May17 and my status changed today. I went with my schools admissions letter, begging the officer that I need financial aide. Don’t know if that helped in it been quick. I wish you best of luck. God will go with you.

Hi friend ,
Love you and bless u all for ur valuable comments,
I applied- june 2018
1st interview- aug 2018
They mailed me for second interview-
2nd interview Jan 2019

Waiting for result , any advice , suggestion how long we have to wait after second interview.

Will advise you call asylum office to know what is going on

Hello again,
Timeline:
May 2019 - got approved

Best luck to everyone!

Congratulations

Hey guys like I posted earlier, for about three days now I have not been able to access my status it keeps saying "validation error"but the good news is that my lawyer just called me and congratulated me saying I have won my case and that I should be receiving my i94 card in the mail box anytime soon. Will keep u guys updated as soon I get the mail. I pray for we all get approved in Jesus's name.

Congratulations

Hello again,
Timeline:
May 2019 - got approved

Best luck to everyone!
Congrats

Hello again,
Timeline:
May 2019 - got approved

Best luck to everyone!
Congratulations

My status recently changed to ‘decision was mailed’ and EAD clock has stopped. I was told to come pick up decision initially, but due to extenuating circumstances, i couldn’t and my lawyer called the AO and they said to fax a letter asking to have decision mailed, which we did. Now i am wondering if the fact that clock is stopped is a good thing?

Hello guys, @Kfc2000 . I received my approval letter today. I am very grateful to everyone. Your contributions and constant update gave me hope and made me feel positive. Best of luck to you all.

My timeline:
Filed in November 2018. Chicago office.
Biometrics in November 2018.
Interview: December 2018.
Approval: May 2019

Hello guys, @Kfc2000 . I received my approval letter today. I am very grateful to everyone. Your contributions and constant update gave me hope and made me feel positive. Best of luck to you all.

My timeline:
Filed in November 2018. Chicago office.
Biometrics in November 2018.
Interview: December 2018.
Approval: May 2019
Congratulations my dear and welcome to the real American dream , still waiting for my approval letter in the mail box.

My status recently changed to ‘decision was mailed’ and EAD clock has stopped. I was told to come pick up decision initially, but due to extenuating circumstances, i couldn’t and my lawyer called the AO and they said to fax a letter asking to have decision mailed, which we did. Now i am wondering if the fact that clock is stopped is a good thing?

Hi, what country are you from please?

Today it changed to this. Thank you all and thank God

Attachments

• B57385B0-020B-4E7A-9F16-5081111A3931.png
    B57385B0-020B-4E7A-9F16-5081111A3931.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 96
Today it changed to this. Thank you all and thank God
the number of receipt ZNK1600102200 is the asylum receipt number or the EAD receipt number?
because what I understand is that your request for EAD is received. because it's I-765 which is relative to EAD