Waiting Asylum decision

I think I got my decision, I got today mail from immigration in my mail box (because I wasn't home ) to pick up letter in post office, so I will go tomorrow and see what is the decision:)
Hopefully you will get approval
Did you get a chance to check your status online? Or still unable to login

I think I got my decision, I got today mail from immigration in my mail box (because I wasn't home ) to pick up letter in post office, so I will go tomorrow and see what is the decision:)
Did you wait for your decision for how long and did you interview in which office?

Good for you my dear I pray it be a good decision , please keep us posted as soon as u get it.

Same issue here.
I checked mine around 9am it showed "fees were waved".
checked again about an hour later and up till now its showing "
Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

"
Hey @Tkl ,any update on ur end ? My status still says validation error as usual.

Good for you my dear I pray it be a positive decision. Did ur status just change from the " error" message since last week to decision mailed or it still says " validation error" when u got the mail? Keep us posted please....

Good for you my dear I pray it be a positive decision. Did ur status just change from the " error" message since last week to decision mailed or it still says " validation error" when u got the mail? Keep us posted please....
It changed from decision is pending to error and I got decision in a week mailed in my mailbox, I will go to the post office after work today and pick the letter and let you know what is the answer :)

My status just changed to this
Congratulations.. I remember you were called for a second interview. How long after your second interview, did you get your decision ?
Please wish me luck, i have the second interview on June 03... will let you know how it goes...

Hi friend ,
Love you and bless u all for ur valuable comments,
I applied- june 2018
1st interview- aug 2018
They mailed me for second interview-
2nd interview Jan 2019

Waiting for result , any advice , suggestion how long we have to wait after second interview.

Hey guys like I posted earlier, for about three days now I have not been able to access my status it keeps saying "validation error"but the good news is that my lawyer just called me and congratulated me saying I have won my case and that I should be receiving my i94 card in the mail box anytime soon. Will keep u guys updated as soon I get the mail. I pray for we all get approved in Jesus's name.

Hey guys like I posted earlier, for about three days now I have not been able to access my status it keeps saying "validation error"but the good news is that my lawyer just called me and congratulated me saying I have won my case and that I should be receiving my i94 card in the mail box anytime soon. Will keep u guys updated as soon I get the mail. I pray for we all get approved in Jesus's name.

Thanks I hope I got same mail. I will go get it in 3h lol so nervous:)

Congrats dear, How long u waited for the decison?

Hello all, I did my interview 3 days ago, my interview went great but I didn’t have evidence to present. The officer gave two options they will either grant asylum or refer me to court. Is it bad not having evidence?

Hi friend ,
Love you and bless u all for ur valuable comments,
I applied- june 2018
1st interview- aug 2018
They mailed me for second interview-
2nd interview Jan 2019

Waiting for result , any advice , suggestion how long we have to wait after second interview.

How was your second interview ? Did you find out the reasons you were called for second interview or how was your second interview different from first interview ? I am also being called for second interview next week.... I have the same timeline as yours, applied on June 2018, 1st interview on August 2018 and when i was expecting to receive decision, I am being called for another interview...