Waiting Asylum decision

Hello guys i got refferal and the resin was lack of testimony in detail and lack of detail about christianity and babel, so i am so upset and have to wait at least 2 and half more years for court day, thank you and i hope all you guys get an approval in your case.

Hello guys i got refferal and the resin was lack of testimony in detail and lack of detail about christianity and babel, so i am so upset and have to wait at least 2 and half more years for court day, thank you and i hope all you guys get an approval in your case.
I am sorry to hear that. Good luck on your court.

Don't be too upset. There are good chances to win the case in court. Make sure you have a good lawyer with experience in this field.

Oh really my attorney told me right now the cases which accepted these days by court, their master hearing is end if 2020

It's not like that at all. First of all MASTER HEARING is a 1st hearing at which nothing will be decided and the date you have to appear for it is stated on the Notice To Appear (NTA) you received in the mail. You have to go on stated date and time unless they will change it ( and they will 99%). To check the actual date and time of Master Hearing call 800-898-7180 press 1 and then enter your A number, confirm it and there is an option to hear your next hearing date and time. They will also tell you the judge's name (most likely). So at the Master hearing the judge might give you the date for MERITS - this is the final hearing when the judge will decide on your case. I don't know about Seattle, but it shouldn't be that busy as end of 2020. I think more likely summer of 2020 and this is just 1 more year from now. So it's not that bad.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANSWER.
According to the social , does it come at the same time? For information, I filled the social on the same application.
Hi guys, I received my EAD and my social yesterday. Thank you for your contributions.
I have a question: I'm in the state of IOWA, can I get an ID card and pass the driver's license with my EAD and social? Thank you

Hi guys, I received my EAD and my social yesterday. Thank you for your contributions.
I have a question: I'm in the state of IOWA, can I get an ID card and pass the driver's license with my EAD and social? Thank you
How long did you wait for both? Did you apply for both at same time? How did you do it? I think both documents are enough to take a driving test