Waiting Asylum decision

hello, is there anyone who has filed in Texas? it looks like Texas is slow I filed on October 25, fingerprint December 10 but no news about the interview so far

Last edited:
Any updates? I have been waiting 4 months to get a decision till now nothing i called them yesterday the lady said "they are still working on it!" What does that mean?

Any updates? I have been waiting 4 months to get a decision till now nothing i called them yesterday the lady said "they are still working on it!" What does that mean?

Not sure but it’s just a pity how we run away from problem to another. My anxiety grows stronger each day. I am scared, just like I was in my country. I feel like sleeping for a long time.

Not sure but it’s just a pity how we run away from problem to another. My anxiety grows stronger each day. I am scared, just like I was in my country. I feel like sleeping for a long time.
For how long have you been waiting?

For how long have you been waiting?

2016, interview about 3weeks. But was told there will still be additional questions. When I don’t know, also other documents; what it is I don’t know. See why I’m having serious anxiety, if like screaming. Just keeping strong because of my kids. It’s not fair. Thought this was over after the interview but it’s just more and more everyday. Feel ashamed of myself, I put myself into this. I put my family into this, my kids, OMG.

2016, interview about 3weeks. But was told there will still be additional questions. When I don’t know, also other documents; what it is I don’t know. See why I’m having serious anxiety, if like screaming. Just keeping strong because of my kids. It’s not fair. Thought this was over after the interview but it’s just more and more everyday. Feel ashamed of myself, I put myself into this. I put my family into this, my kids, OMG.
Don't feel like that you have done the right thing for yourself and your family, i know waiting is driving us crazy but we can't do anything more than waiting and praying for a good news good luck and don't put yourself into this stress

Try to go in person and ask them you are waiting since 2016 and nothing yet happened

So I decided to email asylum office yesterday, and after the reply I got I guess the best is to leave them and pray

Attachments

• D9F7BC4F-FD5A-4A93-8C2C-36CB1A15887C.png
    D9F7BC4F-FD5A-4A93-8C2C-36CB1A15887C.png
    590.2 KB · Views: 96
Hi Everyone,
I had my interview on January and decision is still pending for me. but for my kids, when i check on line, current status indicates 'validation Error(s)' that it does not recognize the receipt no please what should i do?

Hello,

Anyone Interviewed in Boston asylum office? My decision is still pending. I have been waiting for almost 5 years now. Please kindly share your timeline