Waiting Asylum decision

When I check my case status with the Z number it says “ My Case Status does not recognize the receipt number entered. Please check your receipt number and try again.”
FYI My receipt number (Z no.) is correct but I don’t know why does it shows like that.:rolleyes:
I’m waiting for my decision since 7 months.:(

I used to get the same message too. But the last few days it says “fees were waived. We have mailed you a notice to explain how we’ll process...”, but haven’t received any letter yet.
Hang in there! We’ll get our decisions soon.

I used to get the same message too. But the last few days it says “fees were waived. We have mailed you a notice to explain how we’ll process...”, but haven’t received any letter yet.
Hang in there! We’ll get our decisions soon.
Hello, does it still give you the same message (fees were waived)
Because I used to have the same message for a couple of days , but today it changed again into validation error, I’m wondering if it was just system update or error

yes, I still get the “fees were waived “ message. do you remember what date it said the i797 application was received? Mine is early November

yes, I still get the “fees were waived “ message. do you remember what date it said the i797 application was received? Mine is early November

I think they are processing your case and also you will get a positive reply from them. All the best :)

Hello, does it still give you the same message (fees were waived)
Because I used to have the same message for a couple of days , but today it changed again into validation error, I’m wondering if it was just system update or error
I think you should go to the USCIS office and check your present case status. Sometimes you might get any new update regarding your case decision from them due to the changes in your online status.

I live in Minnesota and the office in Chicago, it’s impossible to go there , I had my interview in Minnesota by Circut ride , which means they come to my state every a while to do some interviews and then go back to Chicago, I applied three years ago , really tired

Thanks, I hope so! I've been reading online that people usually get positive news just couple days after the online status changes, but it is keeping me anxious because mine is taking longer

Received my approval today. I had to email them and ask about my case. Turns out ups messed up. You can try and email them too.
I hope you all get some good news soon

Hello all,

I applied for asylum in New Orleans in May 2018 and had my interview in October, though haven't received my decision yet. I applied for my EAD in November (after 180 days) and i received a receipt notice yesterday. But my problem is, when i use the receipt number from the ead application to check the status online, it says "Case was received" but when I use my Z# from the asylum application it says "fees were waived". Does anyone know what this means?

Thanks in advance
Hi, How many days does it took for you to receive your EAD receipt notice because last week I applied for my EAD just after 200 days I guess. But still I didn’t receive any letter regarding to that.

Hi. Do you know how many days does it take to get the receipt letter for EAD. I applied for EAD last week. Still I didn’t get any letters.
I don’t really remember it’s been more than a year when I applied, but usually until 2 weeks is not long time

My case has been approved on 4dec before when i was checking the status it was saying there is no data but now its changed to fee are waived. I don't know what to do next.