Waiting Asylum decision

I filed my case on June 2018 got interview on sept 2018, got the recommended approval sept 2018, still waiting for final decision, anyone have recommended approval and waited how long get the Final approval in 2018??
How did you get your recommended approval? did they give you a document for that? how does that look like? thanks
for me just like @zoony90, didnt give anything and when we follow up they say its pending background check.

Hi
I hope every thing going well
I had my asylum interview on 22 aguset in Chicago office the officer didn’t tell me to pickup the decision after 14 days he said he will send the the decision by mail but now it have been passed 73 no answers also I didn’t do my fingerprint before or after the interview because the system was broken so what do think
Can some one help me please and give me some advice specially in Chicago office

Hi
I hope every thing going well
I had my asylum interview on 22 aguset in Chicago office the officer didn’t tell me to pickup the decision after 14 days he said he will send the the decision by mail but now it have been passed 73 no answers also I didn’t do my fingerprint before or after the interview because the system was broken so what do think
Can some one help me please and give me some advice specially in Chicago office
Go to their office in person and ask them to take your fingerprints. This could take years if they don.t have it on file. Make sure to take interview notice with you and id or passport.

Go to their office in person and ask them to take your fingerprints. This could take years if they don.t have it on file. Make sure to take interview notice with you and id or passport.
Yea sure I did inquir them also I called them 4 times but they said they will send to me if they need me iam in Indiana so I can’t go in person there it’s so long way I don’t know what can I do

Was your interview in India or in Chicago?
You should.n leave usa until you get a decission and especially you can.t gk back to your contry.

Hi, did anyone get the decision from SF Asylum Office??
I've been waiting for 1 year and 3 months after my interview. :(:(:(
I tried to email them to ask about my case twice but no one replied back.

Thanks

Mine was in Chicago 1 year and 1 month ago,checked with them in person, told me they had the order to place all cases on hold until they process all 2018 cases. And 2018 is not even finished yet, i am hoping somewhere in march to get an answer. Good Luck and let us know when you get the decission.

When did you apply?

I applied in 2013 and just got the interview Aug 2017.
I am in WA is under SF jurisdiction so It's hard to check with them in person.

Hi, did anyone get the decision from SF Asylum Office??
I've been waiting for 1 year and 3 months after my interview. :(:(:(
I tried to email them to ask about my case twice but no one replied back.

Thanks

I did my interview on JUN 2017 (SF office). Its more than 1 year and 5 months and I still have not heard back from them about the final decision for my application.

Wow guys its taking a long time.m in new york.i filed in oct 2014.got my first interview in dec 2016 and the asylum office reffered the case to IJ.got my interview in IC in april 2018 and got approved.Good luck to all of you.

I have applied my case Aug 2016 and expecting to get interview in 2018.But then LIFO came, I am wondering about queue
and when could I get my case interview as its already 2.5 yr in dec 2018.
OFFICE is chicago
Anyone have a guess or of my type?

I did my interview on JUN 2017 (SF office). Its more than 1 year and 5 months and I still have not heard back from them about the final decision for my application.
By chance do you know other people from your country facing long delay - more than a year?

My interview has been done on 20th Nov and waiting for decsion on December 1st week but I cannot see the staus online does any one have any link from where i can see the status

Hello all,

I applied for asylum in New Orleans in May 2018 and had my interview in October, though haven't received my decision yet. I applied for my EAD in November (after 180 days) and i received a receipt notice yesterday. But my problem is, when i use the receipt number from the ead application to check the status online, it says "Case was received" but when I use my Z# from the asylum application it says "fees were waived". Does anyone know what this means?

Thanks in advance