Waiting Asylum decision

Hello everyone, its been almost 8 months since my interview in Newark but still showing my case status is interview is Scheduled, does it mean they didn't work on my case yet ? i am seeing that everyone here after their interviews their case status change to decision pending, I am confused o_Oo_O

Hello everyone, its been almost 8 months since my interview in Newark but still showing my case status is interview is Scheduled, does it mean they didn't work on my case yet ? i am seeing that everyone here after their interviews their case status change to decision pending, I am confused o_Oo_O
I did at newark on Nov 2021 and next day was showing "decision Pending". Waiting for result.

Hi Everyone its been a while since i was last hear,

My asylum case was transferred to immigration court after 3years of waiting for a decision. i was supposed to go for my master hearing on 11Oct 2022 and was postponed to 24 Aug 2024. Two days ago, 2 homeland security people paid me a surprise visit and said they wanted to ask me about my case and that it may help my case move faster. Now they wanted to clarify a big mistake which was made during my 1st interview by the Asylum officer, i gave them the information they wanted and they said a mistake was made during your interview record. He recorded that i worked with PEACE CORPS which i didnt? My lawyer told me next time if they come i should call her and not talk to them without her,. I was so nervouse. I hope they correct their record and work on my case.

Has anyone ever been visited by Homeland security while your case is at EOIR?
Never heard of... Anybody else with such case?

Immigration is at federal level; i don't think State rule can effect it. But, you need to call them & find out the reason that why one out of four was rejected. Did you apply & received SSN for that child?
If somebody lost the SSN card, can he get it again? What to do?