Waiting Asylum decision

Hello everyone,
Anyone waiting for interview in Arlington VA office? Ive been waiting for interview for almost a year and haven’t heard a word from em ? Any know expected wait time?
Thanks

Had my interview in april 2022 Newark asylum office manhattan branch. Decision is pending. My work permit has also expired and renewal status says application i785 was received.

Had my interview in april 2022 Newark asylum office manhattan branch. Decision is pending. My work permit has also expired and renewal status says application i785 was received.
Hello Ju21,does it show decision pending when you check your status ? I had mine in March and still didn't updated my status is showing interview is scheduled , can you please tell me how many days your case status updated after your interview?

Hello Ju21,does it show decision pending when you check your status ? I had mine in March and still didn't updated my status is showing interview is scheduled , can you please tell me how many days your case status updated after your interview?
Yes, on top of the webpage, It says my decision is pending……., however, case history at the bottom says your interview was scheduled and there are no updates like interview completed or anything

Yes, on top of the webpage, It says my decision is pending……., however, case history at the bottom says your interview was scheduled and there are no updates like interview completed or anything
It changed to decision is pending right when I was interviewing

How can I access my case history I mean I have uscis account that I can check my EAD history when I try to add my case it says they don’t recognize my receipt number but when I check with my status check it’s says interview is scheduled how can I see my case history ?

How can I access my case history I mean I have uscis account that I can check my EAD history when I try to add my case it says they don’t recognize my receipt number but when I check with my status check it’s says interview is scheduled how can I see my case history ?
I think you need to add the asylum receipt . It looks like you added just your EAD receipt.