Waiting Asylum decision

Waiting for an interview is not painful as waiting for the decision, because you learn more about the asylum cases and there are plenty of time to prepare for the interview. I wish I was waiting this long for an interview than for the decision.

Waiting for an interview is not painful as waiting for the decision, because you learn more about the asylum cases and there are plenty of time to prepare for the interview. I wish I was waiting this long for an interview than for the decision.
I don’t wanna scare ya way too earlier but now everyone talks about the big backlog of the GC based on asylum! The USCIS is holding the applicants i-485 adjustment of status at the national service center and doesn’t want to send it to Nebraska service center or Texas service center to issue the GC for Asylee so now another huge backlog for the green cards!!! USCIS knows how to stress every one so perfectly

I don’t wanna scare ya way too earlier but now everyone talks about the big backlog of the GC based on asylum! The USCIS is holding the applicants i-485 adjustment of status at the national service center and doesn’t want to send it to Nebraska service center or Texas service center to issue the GC for Asylee so now another huge backlog for the green cards!!! USCIS knows how to stress every one so perfectly
Wow !

Yes I did. I am in this forum since 2018 and all the newbies who came after me got their decisions lol. Here I am still keep typingggggg and it’s already October 2021 :D
I feel you really it’s kinda sad but be patient i waited 5 years for the interview tho while some other folks applied in 2019 and got interviewed real quick! Patience is the key

Hello all,
I just called 800 and check my status so the robot says your number of days are one hundred and cent something and your clock is running so please anyone could tell me what does that means, please
Note: 2 days before it was telling me the accurate days but now one hundred and cent
Looking forward to listening from you guys

Hello all,
I just called 800 and check my status so the robot says your number of days are one hundred and cent something and your clock is running so please anyone could tell me what does that means, please
Note: 2 days before it was telling me the accurate days but now one hundred and cent
Looking forward to listening from you guys
It’s not a good sign but good luck after all

It’s actually pending. No decision taken yet!
Hey i just called last night to check my EAD clock status and what i heard that robot says that my days are one hundred percent and the clock is running so it any kind of the referral or what please suggest what you know?

Hey i just called last night to check my EAD clock status and what i heard that robot says that my days are one hundred percent and the clock is running so it any kind of the referral or what please suggest what you know?
What mean by one hundred percent??
The robot mention 100 days or what ?

You case has been pending with uscis for One hundred percent days and the clock is running so that what Robo says and before 2 days the robot telling me the accurate days
I have the same issue and I sent an email to the office and they replied with the accurate date
Try to send an email to the office

My days are not stopped and Robo is mentioning one hundred percent days so it means according to me might be my days are one hundred percent accurate anyhow do your robot say the same thing one hundred percent days or it just stops to a specific number?

My days are not stopped and Robo is mentioning one hundred percent days so it means according to me might be my days are one hundred percent accurate anyhow do your robot say the same thing one hundred percent days or it just stops to a specific number?
Stop at specific number