Waiting Asylum decision

For now, "Decision was Mailed" and "New Card being Produced" updates usually happen early morning around 9 am EST.
Other a5 EAD updates such as "Finger Prints were Taken" and "Fees were Waived" could happen anytime, usually around midnight EST.

P.S.
I noticed that there were approved cases, on the "Decision Was Mailed" day, sending the following email notification (need to set E-MAIL ALERTS ON in advance on the "my cases" page).
I am not sure if "formal decision (approved/denied)" would also appear in the email if the decision was NOID or referral. Please provide information if you see such cases.
Title: Case Status Information for Receipt Number: ZXXxxxxxxxxxx
Content:
*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case.

Receipt Number: ZXXxxxxxxxxxx

Application Type: I589, APPLICATION FOR ASYLUM

Your Case Status: Decision

We reached a decision on your application. You should expect to receive the decision in the mail shortly. You must follow the instructions in your decision letter as to what to do next.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

• Log-in to your myUSCIS account to view your case history and understand what you can expect to happen next on your case.
  • Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at under Check Processing Times.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
Are you saying emails like this is also an indication for an approval?

Hello guys ;
So today my case status changed from pending decision to decision was mailed i hope i will get an approval my timeline as follow :
Applied 9/2017
Interviewed 7/2019
Decision mailed 10/2020
San Francisco asylum office
Does anyone know if i can know the decision before receiving the mail ?

Hello guys ;
So today my case status changed from pending decision to decision was mailed i hope i will get an approval my timeline as follow :
Applied 9/2017
Interviewed 7/2019
Decision mailed 10/2020
What did you email say?

What did you email say?
The same regular email we have reached a decision in you case you should expect to receive it shortly and follow the instructions on the letter on what to do next and bla bla bla which can’t tell anything

So they haven't send the EAD fees are waived yet? Because someone in this thread mentioned that they usually send it at midnight or whatever and some said it takes few days to see another update on the “decision was mailed” status. If you receive anything like this update us. I’m praying that it is an approval for you!

So they haven't send the EAD fees are waived yet? Because someone in this thread mentioned that they usually send it at midnight or whatever and some said it takes few days to see another update on the “decision was mailed” status. If you receive anything like this update us. I’m praying that it is an approval for you!
Yeah. If it's an approval it will change to fees were waived... any time soon.

Yes i was checking on the address and they told me congratulations we have sent you the grant of approval

I am not sure. I am just trying to confirm that.
When did you arrive US? Perhaps you could check "travel history" on the i94 website to know if it is an approval...
I checked the travel history and it shows no record. I came here in 2016 with a visa. Is it a good sign?

Good sign. This history of 2016 should be available till 2021 otherwise. Relax and please inform us here if you receive your approval in the next few days.

If last-five-year Travel History is not available for applicant that might be a good sign? How about travel history for dependents?

Hello guys ;
Applied 9/2017
Interviewed 7/2019
Decision mailed 10/2020
Good luck bro