Waiting Asylum decision

Hi Guys, this morning my status changed to "Fee were waived" from decsion pending.
Applied in feb 2017, expedited Interview on 17 June 2020.
I think its an approval, what do you guys think?
Congratulation.
Can I know how did you request for expedited interview?
Thank you

I started writing USCIS in aug 2019, to expedite, I kept sending supporting documents, and kept them updated, usually I would email them everyday, and write letters too.. on Dec 2019, they refused to expedite, and ask for any additional documents. Which I submitted, finally on may they emailed me, that I'll have to come to LA office, if i want to expedite, cause phoenix office is closed. So I went on 17 June 2020 for the interview, and today it was updated.

I started writing USCIS in aug 2019, to expedite, I kept sending supporting documents, and kept them updated, usually I would email them everyday, and write letters too.. on Dec 2019, they refused to expedite, and ask for any additional documents. Which I submitted, finally on may they emailed me, that I'll have to come to LA office, if i want to expedite, cause phoenix office is closed. So I went on 17 June 2020 for the interview, and today it was updated.
What do you recommend to do? I applied in January 2017, interviewed on July 2019 and I’m still waiting for a response.

What do you recommend to do? I applied in January 2017, interviewed on July 2019 and I’m still waiting for a response.
Start writing letters, and don't stop, no matter what they say. Just keep yourself active, remember That squeaky wheel gets the Grease. Be squeaky. I got my approval today btw.

Hi everyone got my approval letter today …Alhamdulillah (All praise to the most higher)
Timeline:
Applied in 2016 @ Newark Office
Interview completed in 2016
Contracted Congressman in 2018
Contracted Senator 2019
Filed for mandamus in January 2020
Approval letter today.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE AND ALL THE BEST OF LUCK ……!

Hi everyone got my approval letter today …Alhamdulillah (All praise to the most higher)
Timeline:
Contracted Senator 2019
Approval letter today.

Did you hired an attorney to fight case with you?
Congrats!!

Hello everyone, I’m new to this forum. I got an update from the congressman last week and it says “ my case is still pending background check”

Timeline:
Contracted Senator 2019
Approval letter today.

Congratulations. You was waiting really long.
And you said that for several years you had status “Application is Pending” and just few months ago it’s changed to “Decision is Pending”?

Hi all, I have a question my driver’s license going to expire very soon and I don’t have my passport with me. So what are the other acceptable identification documents I can carry for biometrics appointment? Can someone answer please.
Thank you.