Waiting Asylum decision

Hi everyone!! I hope you’re doing great and staying home.
well my situation is kinda similar
I applied on January 2017 and got my interview on jun 2019
And I still waiting for my decision.
In contrast, a family member applied on March 2019 got his interview on June 2019 and he already got his decision a month ago! I’m very anxious
waiting longer means something?

In contrast, a family member applied on March 2019 got his interview on June 2019 and he already got his decision a month ago! I’m very anxious
Did your family member get his decision after the asylum offices were closed because of COVID?
Which office was that?

You're waiting longer because you applied before 2018. They changed the rules and give decisions faster now but only to those who apply after Jan 2018.

Manny91,your are nt alone i applied on march 20 2018 san Francisco but no decision yet

Did your family member get his decision after the asylum offices were closed because of COVID?
Which office was that?

You're waiting longer because you applied before 2018. They changed the rules and give decisions faster now but only to those who apply after Jan 2018.

He got it just before all this happened

I hope some guys over here understand that clock could run till 1850 days, like mine for example. 800 days total that's really not a bit number for stress

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200424-230423_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200424-230423_Chrome.jpg
    576.2 KB · Views: 55
I hope some guys over here understand that clock could run till 1850 days, like mine for example. 800 days total that's really not a bit number for stress
Yes you’re right , just stay positive everything will be okay . In addition they start counting the clock since the first time you apply for your asylum until your interview and until you will get the decision back from them and then your clock will stop . I mean count the number of day before interview and after interview.

Hi guys,

I applied for asylum 9/2017
My interview scheduled 1/2020
Applied my for EAD renewal 2 days before the expiration date.

In March (I do not remember exactly what date) my EAD clocked stopped running on 920 days. It used to delay on weekends but business days they would add up the days but this time it didn't.

Anyone is having same experience or knows what it means?

Hi guys,

I applied for asylum 9/2017
My interview scheduled 1/2020
Applied my for EAD renewal 2 days before the expiration date.

In March (I do not remember exactly what date) my EAD clocked stopped running on 920 days. It used to delay on weekends but business days they would add up the days but this time it didn't.

Anyone is having same experience or knows what it means?
Are you in or out of status?
Does it say that the clock is still running even though it's stopped?
Which office?

Hey Guys,

I applied for asylum in New Jersey 3/2016
My interview was completed on 6/2016
At the end of my interview the AO told me we should come back for the decision in 2 weeks and i believe my interview went well But few days later the AO called my lawyer and asked us for some document which we Fax it to the AO right away and the AO told my lawyer we should not bother to come for the decision because he will mail it to me......Still Waiting for the decision

USCIS CASE STATUS: Decision is pending
Please anyone here has same or similar experience or knows what it means?

Hey Guys,

I applied for asylum in New Jersey 3/2016
My interview was completed on 6/2016
At the end of my interview the AO told me we should come back for the decision in 2 weeks and i believe my interview went well But few days later the AO called my lawyer and asked us for some document which we Fax it to the AO right away and the AO told my lawyer we should not bother to come for the decision because he will mail it to me......Still Waiting for the decision

USCIS CASE STATUS: Decision is pending
Please anyone here has same or similar experience or knows what it means?
It's very strange that you were interviewed after 3 months. Many people who applied back in 2016 are still waiting for their interviews.

Reactions: Sxz