Wage determination and timeline

tesekkurler nazar05, that link is really usefull, I know I have to wait but like you said its really easier to say than done :D how long yours took from start to end?

Dear Nur, we're a long way away from the end, yet, but we decided to take the Company's offer for GC sponsorship in Nov 2006, the preliminaries (getting together with the Co. lawyer and then wage determination, advertisements, silence period etc) took their regular time and our PERM was filed in beginning of May 2007. It was approved in August 2007. We're now concurrently filing 140 and 485 (there are 3 main steps in the process: PERM - 140- 485). We're EB-3, based in NJ, so we expect to wait for a couple of more years, at least. But as we say in Turkish- beginning something is already finishing half of it! So my best advice to you is- first try to learn how the system works, the stages, which centers you'll be filing at (depending on your location) and have lots and lots of patience.

September bulletin is out by the way, eb-2 is in the clear (jan 07) in most categories.

Take care.

Good luck nazar, I am sure you can make it till Friday. Keep my fingers crossed :).

nur07, the duration of the process depends on your involvement in it. We really were not involved in the beginning and the PERM preparation took us from July till January - when the advertising started. The PERM was filed end of May.

Thank you so much all... We are waiting SWA to determine the wage then i think we are gonna advertise, like i said before my lawyer is not good at explaining things... We are going with EB3 on IT from Michigan.

It's been more than 5 years since we visited Turkey, and I am at the last drop of my patience but I have to hang in there... be strong!

This will be our 3rd application, maybe 3 times is really a charm and we'll get it this time :D

thanks again :D