wac02168--AC21 case- approved

ramavataar

Registered Users (C)
hi!

It gives me immense pleasure to convey God's blessing to myself and my wife..by approving AC21 case.

Had to change company before 140 approval, filed 485 by myself..used AC21 to reply RFE(EVL,petitioner's ability to pay)

God is great

thanks to all to support idea of filing 485 without EVL

thanks to Jaxen, Ginnu, maald and many many more responders, cheer leaders..

wish u good luck..........
Rama

More Details

Can you provide more details like. RD, PD, EAD approval dates, EAC #, FP details etc..I am happy for you..Have a good life ahead..

ramavataar
my case is like you only. I left my sponsor before my I-140 Approval. So can I inform BCIS after 180 days of 485 filing about my current Employer under AC21 OR wait for RFE?, So Pl. let me know.
I got confidence from your case bcos many told me that you have to join your sponsor after 485 approval otherwise it will be fraud in eyes of BCIS.
Thank you, in advance.

Thanks,
rb180

AC21 - Good Luck

ramavataar said:
hi!

It gives me immense pleasure to convey God's blessing to myself and my wife..by approving AC21 case

Had to change company before 140 approval, filed 485 by myself..used AC21 to reply RFE(EVL,petitioner's ability to pay)

God is great

Rama

Rama,
Good Luck to you. I am in the same boat as you were in, it seems. My Company Filed 140/485 RD 6/9/03. I am getting an offer from a nice company in the same city with a decent pay packet, but not sure about the AC21 option for me as 140 is still pending. What I need to do for this? I have 4 weeks to tackle this issue, before this offer expires...

God Bless.

ramavataar said:
hi!

It gives me immense pleasure to convey God's blessing to myself and my wife..by approving AC21 case.

God is great

Rama
----RAM key AVTAAR

Congratulations!!!!

Please tell us what you sent in response to the RFE

did you inform BCIS by any chance that you left the sponsoring company A berfor the 180 days.

I left my sponsoring company immidiately after the approval of 140. in your case did BCIS knew you left before the I-140 approval?

pl. find reply below

rb180 <<< If I were you, I would wait for RFE or if you have same offer and have some employement history with company B, then I would have sent AC21 along with EVL and petioner's ability to pay, like financial reports etc.

BanglaBabu <<It depends how much risk you want to take, offer will be there after GC also, but GC is very important..so I would take any risk, unless required..AC21 memo is still not finalized, but AC21 dictates..more than 180 days and same or similar job..with approved 140..at the time of question/RFE

thanks ginnu <<u were great help..ur final words about responding was great help

hassoon <<there was no reason for them to know..and same for me to tell them, i waited for the right time, so can u

all the best everybody,we all will have our share of good luck one day.

Rama