WAC02-133-5XXXX approved!!

sun06

Registered Users (C)
A long journey (almost 3 YEARS) is over and thanks to this portal i had some feeling of not being alone in my long AOS process. I just recieved the approval email from USCIS. Wondering if i should go home and celebrate.

BTW, i left my sponsering company even before my I140 was approved and after that have never and will never work for my sponsering company. So if there are any guys in the same position, relax, you dont have to work for your sponsering company provided you have a similar job description. My (Big Bay Area company) lawyers were always telling me the same, but i was never sure.

I did get all the local Senators and Congressmen to send inquires to USCIS. I believe that helped in the end.

May USCIS give all the old time waiters their Approvals soon!!!
God bless you all.

WAC02-133-5XXXX
ND : March 7, 2002

No i did not file AC21

WaitingMiracle said:
Congrats!

Did you file AC21?

Thanks. No i did not file AC21. Techinally, i did not fall in that category, since AC21 is for applicants that have worked for the sponsering company for 6 months after filing. I had left my sponsering company after filing my I140.

sun06 said:
A long journey (almost 3 YEARS) is over and thanks to this portal i had some feeling of not being alone in my long AOS process. I just recieved the approval email from USCIS. Wondering if i should go home and celebrate.

BTW, i left my sponsering company even before my I140 was approved and after that have never and will never work for my sponsering company. So if there are any guys in the same position, relax, you dont have to work for your sponsering company provided you have a similar job description. My (Big Bay Area company) lawyers were always telling me the same, but i was never sure.

I did get all the local Senators and Congressmen to send inquires to USCIS. I believe that helped in the end.

God bless you all.

WAC02-133-5XXXX

Congratulations....and about time too - go celebrate.

You know when I read a post like yours, while I am happy that you finally got approved...i usually find myself pissed off that it's taken you this long while other are getting their approval in 3 mos or less for both I140 & I485. BCIS really sucks.

leeee said:
Congratulations!

totally agree with gettingclosernow!

wac02013
still waiting...

Thanks, leeee.

Hey oldtimers,
Please contact the local Senators/Congressmen. In the final run, that is what triggered my approval. My only regret is i did not do so earlier. I knew about the benefits of contacting them, but thought it would be too much trouble. But it is your best bet now.
Refer my other post:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=148155&page=7&pp=15

Best of Luck!
Sun06

Congrats! Whenever I saw an old timer approved, I feel reliefed too, since we all share similar experience.
Wish all the old timers get approved. The process should be relatively fair to everybody.

sun06 said:

God bless you all.

WAC02-133-5XXXX

Congratulations! Your long journey almost ended. Just wait for plastic card after passport stamping. Good luck.