VWP or B-2 then marry

Kalii

I am a US citizen and my boyfriend is in Europe. We have known each other for over a year now. I visited him in March of 2016 for 2 weeks and he visited me here in the US in July he stayed for 89 days. He has only been out of the US for 10 days now.

We now want to be together and understand we need to get married to make this happen. My question is what is the fastest way for him to come back to the US.

Option 1) VWP then get married and adjust his status. Is this possible? How long do we need to wait for him to return on the VWP?

Option 2) B-2 Visa then get married and adjust his status.

Option 3) apply for fiancé visa and wait longer for him to be able to return to the US. Or is there a way to apply for the K visa and him return to the US before it is processed?

Thank you for your help.

The problem is that he's not supposed to enter on B-2 or VWP with intent to adjust status during that stay. They will deny him entry.

Fiance visa works. Or you can marry and then he can do consular processing abroad. Nothing prohibits him from visiting during this time, but there is a great risk of denial of entry due to immigrant intent.

So if we married when he was here on the VWP then we could of filed an AOS and he would not of had to go home?

How long does it usually take once the fiance visa is filed until he would be able to come to the US?

So if we married when he was here on the VWP then we could of filed an AOS and he would not of had to go home?
yes

How long does it usually take once the fiance visa is filed until he would be able to come to the US?
It varies by consulate, but should not be more than a few months. But once he comes you will have to marry in 90 days and go through the AOS process.

This is your best option. Safe and the proper route to take.

Option 3) apply for fiancé visa and wait longer for him to be able to return to the US. Or is there a way to apply for the K visa and him return to the US before it is processed?