VSC-TSC March 15th xFer Cases--Any LUD/Approval

dbwr

Many of the cases which was xFer'd from VSC to TSC on 03/15. Many of them got FTp notice and there were no LUD since 03/15.

Does any one have any LUD changes after 03/15. If so please post PD/485 RD.

Shall we track hear for this specific transfered date.

My family and I do not have any LUD after it was transfered to TSC. After transfer, we had second FP but no LUD so far. I have confirmed that FP results are received and OK from infopass. I think they have problem in the system.

Many of the cases which was xFer'd from VSC to TSC on 03/15. Many of them got FTp notice and there were no LUD since 03/15.

Does any one have any LUD changes after 03/15. If so please post PD/485 RD.

Shall we track hear for this specific transfered date.

Yeh, FP results received as per infopass. But no LUD after wards...for me also

Being karma got approved without any LUD..on 07/09/2007. Just started this thread so that any one with LUD on EB3/EB2 cases with PD in 2003/2004 and RD in 2003/2004 want to track.

dbwr,

i fall in this category, as u might already know, no lud's after March 15 2007, even though i had FP2 on may 10 2007.
Got approved, so be positive, i think there are few people who satisfy the criteria that i have, i guess should be seeing the approvals soon.

Good Luck and Wish you all the best.

oh... my case is exactly same as yours... keeping my hopes alive..:eek:

EB3 RIR IND: PD March 03
I-485 RD: May 2004
VSC -> TSC March 2007
2nd FP: May 2007 No LUDs...

dbwr,

i fall in this category, as u might already know, no lud's after March 15 2007, even though i had FP2 on may 10 2007.
Got approved, so be positive, i think there are few people who satisfy the criteria that i have, i guess should be seeing the approvals soon.

Good Luck and Wish you all the best.

No LUD after FP2. Got transferred to TSC on Mar 15 and that was the last LUD. Had called TSC to inquire if the visa number was assigned to my case. Did not get any answer from the lady. Have an infopass on Jul 16th.

approved

i already posted in other march 15th tranferrerd thread too. my case was appoved june 29th.

EB3
Pd may 2002
485 RD may 18th 2005
1st FP 3 Aug 2005
Case transferred from VSC to TSc on mar 15th
2nd Fp on 5/10
opened 1st ser req on may 13th ---no reply
took info pass june 5th . was told everythign is clear.
opened 2nd ser req on 14th june -- no reply
on 1st july chked email found case approved on june 29th
card received 6th july.

aj

I would wonder any of 03/15 cases, if they contacted Infopass/TSC calls...that they had given a visa number irrespective of PD/RD...

That will give some hope to lot of people

What's a visa number?

Is the visa number the A# that I saw on the finger prints notice? If yes doesn't everyone gets that on their notice? Please can anyone clarify on this?

I dont think the A# (alien number) is the visa number. A# is assigned when they receive your application.

Is the visa number the A# that I saw on the finger prints notice? If yes doesn't everyone gets that on their notice? Please can anyone clarify on this?

Bunch of LUDs

Hello,
Just checking in. I had a bunch of LUDs from July 2nd (ironically enough) until the 6th. The LUD on the 2nd was accompanied by a nice email from CRIS informing me that my case is now pending at TSC rather than the previous 'transferred to another service center for processing'. No LUDs or message change on my wife's case. I believe these LUDs are simply indicative that the case information has finally been transferred over to the TSC systems.

Mano,
Every AOS Applicant (primary or derivatives), more descriptively, every Applicant of Adjustment of Status to Permanent Resident (formal term) receives an A Number (Alien Number). This is the unique identifier utilized to designate your AOS application along its entire lifecycle, and is used to link between a myriad of AOS related things, from the FP to EADs and so on. This A number is independent of the visa number, the latter referring more to a designated number (count from the pool) from the DOS quota of yearly visas made available for EB AOS cases.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you

Mano,
Every AOS Applicant (primary or derivatives), more descriptively, every Applicant of Adjustment of Status to Permanent Resident (formal term) receives an A Number (Alien Number). This is the unique identifier utilized to designate your AOS application along its entire lifecycle, and is used to link between a myriad of AOS related things, from the FP to EADs and so on. This A number is independent of the visa number, the latter referring more to a designated number (count from the pool) from the DOS quota of yearly visas made available for EB AOS cases.

KS_CC Thanks for clarifying. Still don't understand why they are not approving EAD if they have issues with I-485 Visa Number, I thought this would affect the rest as the A number is the link between all the related cases.

KS_CC Thanks for clarifying. Still don't understand why they are not approving EAD if they have issues with I-485 Visa Number, I thought this would affect the rest as the A number is the link between all the related cases.

Mano4GC,
You're right. Approval of the EAD is independent of the availability of visa numbers for adjudication of the I-485. You've filed for the EAD in April, and theoretically their EAD stipulated turn around time is 90 days. That would put your anticipated approval by the end of July, any day now. With the service centers having gone gangbusters on approving older AOS cases, and presuming them having to pull employment authorization adjudcating officers to focus on 485s, I would expect a slight delay. This is presuming that they are the same individuals. However, if you do not hear anything within 90 days, you are within your right to make some noise by going for Infopass appointments, calling customer service and/or the service center itself.
At some point in the past, CIS used to issue temporary EAD cards for individuals whose (I-765) cases had been pending for over 90 days at their application support centers. They discontinued this practice back in 2006 I believe to much furor. I don't think they've reinstituted it yet and have deflected criticism by recommending folks filing for EAD renewals to file six months in advance of expiration of the existing one. In your case, since its your first EAD, you're good for now, but I suggest to wait till the end of July and then start making some calls. Good luck.

Mano4GC,
You're right. Approval of the EAD is independent of the availability of visa numbers for adjudication of the I-485. You've filed for the EAD in April, and theoretically their EAD stipulated turn around time is 90 days. That would put your anticipated approval by the end of July, any day now. With the service centers having gone gangbusters on approving older AOS cases, and presuming them having to pull employment authorization adjudcating officers to focus on 485s, I would expect a slight delay. This is presuming that they are the same individuals. However, if you do not hear anything within 90 days, you are within your right to make some noise by going for Infopass appointments, calling customer service and/or the service center itself.
At some point in the past, CIS used to issue temporary EAD cards for individuals whose (I-765) cases had been pending for over 90 days at their application support centers. They discontinued this practice back in 2006 I believe to much furor. I don't think they've reinstituted it yet and have deflected criticism by recommending folks filing for EAD renewals to file six months in advance of expiration of the existing one. In your case, since its your first EAD, you're good for now, but I suggest to wait till the end of July and then start making some calls. Good luck.

Thank you so much KS_CC You are such a great help. I guess I'm starting to lose patience with this whole uscis insanity...
Again thanks,