VSC-TSC March 15th xFer Cases--Any LUD/Approval

Thank you so much KS_CC You are such a great help. I guess I'm starting to lose patience with this whole uscis insanity...
Again thanks,
Glad to be of help.
I know a thing or two about losing patience with the USCIS insanity. I've been in this country since my teenage years, in the mid 1990s. I've never seen the process so busted.

Approved soon

Glad to be of help.
I know a thing or two about losing patience with the USCIS insanity. I've been in this country since my teenage years, in the mid 1990s. I've never seen the process so busted.

KS_CC I wish and hope you'll get the magic email soon...:)

March 15 XFR

I was told at Infopass that my name check was not yet done. And was told that may be because of this pending process I haven't received the approval. How to initiate/contact uscis about name check process.Many places in forums it was mentioned that no requests for name check process are allowed.

PD Dec 13 2002
I140 AD April 28 2004
485 RD Oct 26 2004
ND Nov 01 2004
Transfer VSC to TSC March 15 2007
Name check not completed as of Jun 9th

Need Advice/Direction

After reading the forums I got bit excited about the happenings for the last
few days. I just created an account here. I'm in absolute dark what's going on with
my case. I just took a INFOPASS appointment for 07/20/2007 to get my case status.

My FP is almost 2 Years 3 months old. No 2nd FP came till now. I've no idea what is happening.

Till now i did not call the TSC customer service also. I collected my local congressman information
to find out the same.

Is anybody in the same boat as I'm. Please suggest me what do i need to do.

Priority Date - Feb 3rd 2003 (2/2/2003)
140 RD - 07/2004 AD - 09/2004
485 RD - 08/31/2004 -- Still Waiting
3 EAD's and 3 AP's Renewed so far.
FP - 04/25/2005
VSC-TSC xfer 03/15/2007 (LUD Changed on that day saying it has been transferred)

Bunch of LUDs for my application too

Hi KS_CC & mainepharmacist,

I had a 4 LUDs in a row on 07/06, 07/07, 07/09, 07/10. Also The LUD on the first was accompanied by email from CRIS informing me that my case is now pending at TSC rather than the previous 'transferred to another service center for processing'.

Please inform me regarding the latest updates at your end. I will inform you regarding the latest updates at my end.
I-140 AD: June 2003
I-485 RD: July 2003
TSC transfred to CSC local office : Nov 2005
CSC Local Office interview: Jan 2006
CSC Transferred to TSC: 07/06/2007
LUDs (X-sfer): 07/06/2007, 07/07/2007,07/09/2007,07/10/2007, (pending at TSC msg).

Hello,
Just checking in. I had a bunch of LUDs from July 2nd (ironically enough) until the 6th. The LUD on the 2nd was accompanied by a nice email from CRIS informing me that my case is now pending at TSC rather than the previous 'transferred to another service center for processing'. No LUDs or message change on my wife's case. I believe these LUDs are simply indicative that the case information has finally been transferred over to the TSC systems.

Hi KS_CC & mainepharmacist,

I had a 4 LUDs in a row on 07/06, 07/07, 07/09, 07/10. Also The LUD on the first was accompanied by email from CRIS informing me that my case is now pending at TSC rather than the previous 'transferred to another service center for processing'.

Please inform me regarding the latest updates at your end. I will inform you regarding the latest updates at my end.
I-140 AD: June 2003
I-485 RD: July 2003
TSC transfred to CSC local office : Nov 2005
CSC Local Office interview: Jan 2006
CSC Transferred to TSC: 07/06/2007
LUDs (X-sfer): 07/06/2007, 07/07/2007,07/09/2007,07/10/2007, (pending at TSC msg).
Hey GC_Chahiye02,
Yes, the LUDs are quite typical of the data being entered into the TSC systems. My LUDs stopped on the 7th and nothing since then, and I wasn't anticipating anything. In your case though, looks like your case went into the TSC systems lightning fast, essentially just right after the transfer. What this means I don't know, but anything with essentially immediate effect is nothing but positive. In some of our transferred cases, it took them three months plus change just to transfer the data, so you've definitely got a leg up. Do you have any derivatives? I've noticed that derivative cases typically lag the primaries as far as these LUDs and transfer messages go.

Hey GC_Chahiye02,
Yes, the LUDs are quite typical of the data being entered into the TSC systems. My LUDs stopped on the 7th and nothing since then, and I wasn't anticipating anything. In your case though, looks like your case went into the TSC systems lightning fast, essentially just right after the transfer. What this means I don't know, but anything with essentially immediate effect is nothing but positive. In some of our transferred cases, it took them three months plus change just to transfer the data, so you've definitely got a leg up. Do you have any derivatives? I've noticed that derivative cases typically lag the primaries as far as these LUDs and transfer messages go.

Hi KS_CC

Thank you for the prompt reply.

I have derivative spouse applied for AOS on 06/25/2007. So I am not expecting her AOS approval so quickly.

The LUD on my case was updated yesterday and today.. (see Signature)... Anybody with similar experiences...

you will get it soon telugodu.... mine no update

My 485 case :
PD : 07/05
RD : 09/29/05
ND : 10/14/05
VSC to TSC : 03/15/07

The IO, I talked told that they work on the received date for the transferred cases. If you look at the approvals, first week it was march2 transferred cases and this week we see March 7 VSC tio TSC cases.
I hope next week will be for the March15 transferred cases and I feel is the highest number.
Let us pray and wait.

Hi checkmate,

Mine was Mar 2nd too..still waiting.. but no sign yet. FP2 was done on 14th May.

Today, I have just been to meet IO at Manchester, NH... she looks up her computer and said, background check was complete... i waited if she would say something about NC, when she didnt i asked her .. she looks up again and says it was complete...( yesterday i spoke with 1800 number and that guy told me my case was currently pending FBI NC.. ) I tend to believe the former...because of the way she answered my question...

I have a feeling, these IOs and customer reps... make a lot of assumptions on what they see on the data they see.... i'll bet you there is nothing clear-cut on their computers as "Name Check cleared/pending" ...

I bet the cases for 3/15 should start seeing approvals soon. By earliest next week.. please keep updating if anyone gets any approval.

There was LUD on my case on 07/03 and 07/04 with no message change. Went to infopass on 07/05 and have been told that case is with IO for futher/final review, since then no news...

PD 04/2004 EB3 INDIA
Rd 12/27/04 ND 01/06/05
VSC --> TSC 03/15/07

Last edited by a moderator:
Congartes Pkumar.

Approval has started for March 15 case. Now we need to start looking for some good luck.