VSC TN Times regressed by 2 weeks!

webtiger

Registered Users (C)
Anyone with a TN mail-in application at VSC be aware that the August 15th, 2008 update is now showing TN processing for May 01, 2008 compared to May 15, 2008 as of the previous June 15th, 2008 update.

Anyone with a TN mail-in application at VSC be aware that the August 15th, 2008 update is now showing TN processing for May 01, 2008 compared to May 15, 2008 as of the previous June 15th, 2008 update.

It must be a typo on the website or a severe data issue on USCIS end as I got an email Tuesday evening last week that I've been approved as of Sept 2nd, 2008.
Maybe this will be a 3 year TN? :D

It must be July 01. I've got my TN approved 3 weeks ago and it took about 2 months. I sent mail June 15 to Vermont.

Remember that the processing times simply reflect the date on the case that they are working on when the poll is taken. There may have been a solitary holdover case (eg witha recent answer to an RFE) that skewed the number.

Hi Nelsona,

Does the 2 weeks start

1) when USCIS open the mailed application package

or

2) when I would get the receipt notice

Thanks,

2 weeks from receipt. They typically don't even send a receipt notice, since it would arrive after approval.