VSC slow as usual this Monday....Lets hope the pace picks up

Actually, we've got 5 approvals in the 2003 tracker so far for today plus 1 from last week: http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=999879#post999879 which isn't bad for a Monday. There have also been a number of other approvals (5 or so?) which aren't in the tracker, so not bad all in all...

Usually Tuesday - Thursday are the best days (although last week was a bit slow as far as the tracker goes) so I'm not counting any chickens before they hatch...

ETA

ETA-GC said:
Actually, we've got 5 approvals in the 2003 tracker so far for today plus 1 from last week: http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=999879#post999879 which isn't bad for a Monday. There have also been a number of other approvals (5 or so?) which aren't in the tracker, so not bad all in all...

Usually Tuesday - Thursday are the best days (although last week was a bit slow as far as the tracker goes) so I'm not counting any chickens before they hatch...

ETA

Thanks for the information. Last week Tuesday and Thursday were really bad... Lets hope that this trend does not continue !!!!

cheers

orangetreats said:
Thanks for the information. Last week Tuesday and Thursday were really bad... Lets hope that this trend does not continue !!!!

cheers

Yes, last week was a bit depressing since I had psyched myself up for lots of approvals... It's easy to forget that with the VSC, things can change at any time...

ETA

MD_Rockville said:
But last weak Fridays rocked !! 15+ approvals guys

You're right -- I should have added that overall last week was pretty good although not many of the approvals were for people in the 2003 tracker which is my "barometer" for progress :).

ETA

ETA-GC said:
You're right -- I should have added that overall last week was pretty good although not many of the approvals were for people in the 2003 tracker which is my "barometer" for progress :).

ETA

On the same note....I hav noticed that a lot of July and Sept/Oct filers are
getting approved..... Not much Aug filers....whats going on ????

One more observation: there are more approvals in afternoon (12-5pm) session compared to morning session. Did anyone else noticed this?
This may be because some batch process running around noon to send out approval emails.

waiitingForGC said:
One more observation: there are more approvals in afternoon (12-5pm) session compared to morning session. Did anyone else noticed this?
This may be because some batch process running around noon to send out approval emails.

most probably they are working on a case during a day and at the end of it decide if it's good for approval and if yes, they change the status... looks like a normal process...

orangetreats said:
On the same note....I hav noticed that a lot of July and Sept/Oct filers are
getting approved..... Not much Aug filers....whats going on ????

I'm not sure about overall, but according to the 2003 tracker this isn't true. Over the last 2 weeks we've seen

7 Jul approved/transferred
7 Aug approved/transferred
6 Sep approved/transferred
4 Oct approved/transferred

ETA

GCG said:
most probably they are working on a case during a day and at the end of it decide if it's good for approval and if yes, they change the status... looks like a normal process...

did anyone see any LUD activity (without message change ) during a day? My experience so far is, if it was not changed at 8 am, it would never change on that day.
Those whose LUD changed without any message change, can confirm this?

Yes, LUD changed but no message changed after FP RCVD. This happened to me many times as you can see in my signature below....

Rdg01

RDG01 said:
Yes, LUD changed but no message changed after FP RCVD. This happened to me many times as you can see in my signature below....

Same LUDS AS YOU

nd 09/22/03
FP 10/30 BOTH
LUD 11/04 FP RECD BOTH
LUD FOR ME PRIMARY 11/24, 11/29, 12/09,12/10,12/14 NO MESSA CHANGED
WIFE 11/24,11/29 THATS IT NO MESSAGE CHANGED

GCJaisaKoiNahi said:
did anyone see any LUD activity (without message change ) during a day? My experience so far is, if it was not changed at 8 am, it would never change on that day.
Those whose LUD changed without any message change, can confirm this?

This is not true. My LUD changed on 12/10 at around noon time with no change in message.

I just spoke with USCIS representative got some new information that if FP2 has been done, one should expect a decision in 60 days from the FP2 date.

I hope this information helps and get approval for me and others on the same boat soon. :)

mbtech said:
I just spoke with USCIS representative got some new information that if FP2 has been done, one should expect a decision in 60 days from the FP2 date.

I hope this information helps and get approval for me and others on the same boat soon. :)
mbtech,

Thanks for sharing that. Did the representative mention anything about RFE within the 60 days between FP2 and possible decision time?