VSC Plastic Card Tracker

Can we PP Stamping at different times ?

If one of us receive Approval notice earlier than the other, can we do the PP Stamping seperately ?

AD 11/16/01 Stamped on 12/03/01 Card Orderd on 01/09/02

AD: 11/16/01
Stamped: 12/03/01 at SanDiego, CA
Card Ordered: 01/09/02
Card Received: 01/14/02(my wife & son), 01/15/02 (self)

No Title

hi nashg,
did your son get welcome notice instead of approval notice?
My wife and I got approval notice and we were asked to go to local office to have our fingers printed and passport stamped. But for my daughter, the welcome notice said will mail her the card directly.
Did you have the similar situation?

Yes EETIME

My son got welcome notice, notice say card will received in three weeks. We don\'t know when we receive cards, AVM message say \' case approved...etc)

give me some detail information

Could you please tell me when your case was approved.
Our case was approved on 12/18. Although it said will mail my daughter the card in three weeks, we still have not got it yet.

Cards ordered

Our cards have been ordered on 1/16/02.
Approved on: 12/6/01
Stamped on: 12/19/01 (Newark).

Nashg - Welcome Notice question

My son got welcome notice, but we took him along with us and got his PP stamped as well. Did you took your son to local INS and got stamped in his passport?

A/D: 12/20/2001
PP stamped: 01/07/2002
At: Charleston, SC
But sponsoring company is in VSC juridiction

Finally !!

Approved: 10/26/01
PP Stamped: 11/05/01@Arlington, VA
Cards Recieved: 01/18/2002

Signing off good luck to everyone

? to AKM

Approx how long did it take you to get the actual approval notice since the time you heard the approval on AVM (assuming you are in the NJ area since pp stamping was done at NEwark)? TIA.

A naive ?: do u get one envelope containing 2 or more approvals (spouse, kids, etc) or do u get separate envelopes. TIA

Ans to pk dm

Approvals come in separate envelops. I got my approval letters on 12/12/01.

Card Recived (1/18/2002)

Once again here are details:

PP stamped on 11/27/01 in Boston INS
Cards received on 1/18/02 for my wife and me.
Checked AVM after receing the card: "Card ordered on
1/12/02(yes on Sunday as AVM)"

Good Luck to everyone.

Cards Received

I have finally received my cards on 1/22/02. They were ordered on 1/16/02 and dispatched on 1/17/02. There was a long weekend 19-21. So they are very quick.

Cards Received...

Atlast we have received the Plastic card on 01/22 and card has been ordered on 01/16....

Stamped at San Jose 12/20.

ask SuperStar

Hi, SuperStar: How long waiting for the AVM to change to the \'card ordered on ...\' from the msg \'Processing completed ..., we\'ll mail you the INS document as soon as it is ready\'? Your PP stamping location is California, San Jose, right? Thank you!

Were you approved at VSC and had your passport stamped at San Jose?

If yes, did the INS officer ask you why you went San Jose INS office instead of the local INS office which you had filed?