VSC I485 Fiscal Yr 2002 - Progress Reports

Weekly Update for 2002 Cases

3/29 to 4/4

As per my observance, INS roughly approves around 300 cases per week..... Which is not at all enough to reduce backlog and reach 180 days approval rate.

sbctsublc

I think your latest scan report in not inacurate. But, My spouse and my 485 case ND july2002 is missing from it. Did you only cover certain range ? However, good job.

Thanks

Ravi

Re: Weekly Update for 2002 Cases

Originally posted by Ravi Jain
sbctsublc

I think your latest scan report in not inacurate. But, My spouse and my 485 case ND july2002 is missing from it. Did you only cover certain range ? However, good job.

Thanks

Ravi

His report only present information about a series for example, 247XXXXX in July 2002 or if there is any movement in ur Receipt #.

So, I am not sure, what u mean that ur case is missing.

OMGV is right. You will see your EAC number (that too I'm not printing last digit so it could be any in your series) only if there was any change in the "ONLINE" status, and if it was changed before the re-scan process was done.

02-111, 02-112 scanned on 04/02/2004

since last scan 04/02/2004

111 - 1 approval, 1 transfer, 1 RFE sent (just to make everybody believe he/she's working)

112 - 3 approvals, 1 RFE sent, 4 RFE received (changed from "Resumed" to "RFE Received", skipping "RFE Sent")

sbctsublc,
You are a little late this week. Are you protesting CIS fee increases ;)

Just kiddin'
But I have to say, great job here. Keep it up. God bless you.(and all of us).

More than 400 approvals.... Good Sign????

For those who use this information, If you honestly believe that nothing comes to you in this world for free, Why don't you contribute whatever you can at www.immigrationportal.org for a good cause (benefit yourself/family/your next generation)? Is it too much to ask !!!????

Follow this thread for more information
http://immigrationportal.com/showth...threadid=121175

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Full Status 2002

Originally posted by sbctsublc
For those who use this information, If you honestly believe that nothing comes to you in this world for free, Why don't you contribute whatever you can at www.immigrationportal.org for a good cause (benefit yourself/family/your next generation)? Is it too much to ask !!!????

Follow this thread for more information
http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=121175

Please post your valuable and one of the MOST useful information...
ONLY on that new URL.
And restrict access only to paid members.

People are insensitive and shameless.
( including me. I am "forced" to behave like these creatures)

Being a Gentle is turning into be Foolish in this World. :D:D

BCIS case number scan xls file macro to be updated

This is what I experienced today.

You need to make two changes in the xls macro:

line number 179:

In Sub RestartBrowser(in_browser),
in_browser.Navigate "https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/caseStat.jsp?textFlag=Y"

line number 202:
In Sub GetStatus(....):

statusURL = "https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/caseStatusSearch.do"

The original author might need to update the source spreadsheet. Thanks, it's very easy to use.

why new ?

Once there used to be an association called http://www.isn.org. (I am able to access that site even now). I believe it was also started with high amibitions and hopes. Does any one know why it is not working for issues like immigration approvals etc. I believe lot of people donated and supported that network. End result - it appears to be inactive now. All the money donated and hopes are gone now. Why do people start more and more associations/portals/forums and post every where with slogans like "every dollar counts"? Why not the same people use the existing forums to fight for the cause and channellize all the resources and energy. I also believe that even ISN.ORG might not be the first. Also I am not suggesting any body to support it. I just used it as an example. As "101amshantanub" mentioned, I am also shameless and insensitive. and I am not ashamed to be shameless in this case. And with regard to claims like "nothing comes to you in this world for free", I agree again with 101amshantanub. If there is really content worth paying for it, better be restricted to PAID members only. These forums are for more of "moral support" rather than really achieving some thing. Again if some one can guarantee me that my contribution would benefit me (yes I am selfish)(or at least guarantee that people filed after me won't get approved before me) , then I am ready to contribute a considerable amount. Sorry for being so pessimistic and insensitive.

To those members who used to try scanning USCIS DB for status updates -- you MUST read this:

"Unauthorized access is a violation of U.S. Law and Department of Homeland Security policy, and may result in criminal or administrative penalties. Users shall not access other users' files or system files without proper authority. Absence of access controls is not authorization for access. " (Quotation from USCIA CopyRight statement available while creating the Portfolio user account)

I'm not trying to scare you. My I-485 filed in Apr 2002 and I've applied for EAD approval for the 3rd time so you know how I feel.

Re: why new ?

Originally posted by kat2001
Once there used to be an association called http://www.isn.org. (I am able to access that site even now). I believe it was also started with high amibitions and hopes. Does any one know why it is not working for issues like immigration approvals etc. I believe lot of people donated and supported that network. End result - it appears to be inactive now. All the money donated and hopes are gone now. Why do people start more and more associations/portals/forums and post every where with slogans like "every dollar counts"? Why not the same people use the existing forums to fight for the cause and channellize all the resources and energy. I also believe that even ISN.ORG might not be the first. Also I am not suggesting any body to support it. I just used it as an example. As "101amshantanub" mentioned, I am also shameless and insensitive. and I am not ashamed to be shameless in this case. And with regard to claims like "nothing comes to you in this world for free", I agree again with 101amshantanub. If there is really content worth paying for it, better be restricted to PAID members only. These forums are for more of "moral support" rather than really achieving some thing. Again if some one can guarantee me that my contribution would benefit me (yes I am selfish)(or at least guarantee that people filed after me won't get approved before me) , then I am ready to contribute a considerable amount. Sorry for being so pessimistic and insensitive.

People like you will be ready to spend hundreds of dollars year after year for EAD and Advance parole etc. but won't even spend a dollar in trying 'to avoid it in first place'. STRANGE!!! No body forces anything and No body guarantees anything. If you would like to join, thats fine, If not that's fine too. That's why I've not enforced any restrictions. And I don't expect people to explain why they didn't contribute..... . Even if you do, not in my thread. Start your own. Because your message might discourage people who are willing to contribute. I welcome people who did contribute to post their message in the other thread so as to encourage others

Re: JAN 2003 I-485 approved(Concurrent)

Originally posted by neversaydie_GC
HI,

My I_485 has been approved on April 22.

RD 1/30/2003
PD 10/02/2001
EAC-03 091 *****

Congrats. You are lucky. May be new rule started working. Hope USCIS doesn't neglect peoples already in line for long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI
Due to change in USCIS website ('text only' not working), With proxy, loading of page takes longer time and so the complete re-scanning time.
Until it is fixed, or I find another alternative, I'm suspending my re-scan process.

SB