sum 706 211 192 156 120

Last edited by a moderator:
weekly Update summary...

Posting as attachment since If I cut and paste, alignment is very bad

great job

sbctsublc,
thanks for doing this..
I keep eagerly waiting every week to get the scan results from you..it really gives a complete picture of the progress. ..

appreciate your effort..

Just a thought..
When you say "Done" includes approved, i would say
"Done" should be combo of approved+transferred+RFEsent+rejected+withdrawn+misc.
The reason being, once RFE is sent, that case is touched, and the case worker is done with his work on that case...he/she will move on to another case..

For Jan'02:Done=18+23+7+6+1=55% and remaining
is 39% which is not touched.{ that 1% is RFE rcd}

what do you think ?

Looking the progress, BCIS is moving forward, no doubt about it..and the pace is also fine..hopefully we all get our approvals soon..or in time..

thanks
OnlyGC
FebRD
MarND
EAC021275****

Re: great job

Originally posted by OnlyGC
sbctsublc,
thanks for doing this..
I keep eagerly waiting every week to get the scan results from you..it really gives a complete picture of the progress. ..

appreciate your effort..

Just a thought..
When you say "Done" includes approved, i would say
"Done" should be combo of approved+transferred+RFEsent+rejected+withdrawn+misc.
The reason being, once RFE is sent, that case is touched, and the case worker is done with his work on that case...he/she will move on to another case..

For Jan'02:Done=18+23+7+6+1=55% and remaining
is 39% which is not touched.{ that 1% is RFE rcd}

what do you think ?

Looking the progress, BCIS is moving forward, no doubt about it..and the pace is also fine..hopefully we all get our approvals soon..or in time..

thanks
OnlyGC
FebRD
MarND
EAC021275****

Hi OnlyGC,
I'm including all as you said except for 2 cases, RFE Sent and Misc...
My observation & assumptions
1. Misc includes insufficient payment, undeliverable RFE etc. This case may resume, once these issues are fixed.
2. Once RFE sent, I don't think IIO's work ends for that case, until he/she reviews the RFE (received) papers for validity and will not approve until satisfied.

Denied/Withdrawn is not categorized under Misc. Though I have not shown it in PDF, I'm including it while summing up "Done" Cases.

What do others think?

Hi sbctsublc

Thanks for good work
You are doing good job and I am sure you will get approval pretty soon
I had 1 q.
In weekly update u said that for Jan 397 cases have been touched and for Feb 210 cases are touched.
so are this no only for this week or they include all the case touched before this week.
If it includes all the case, then I am bit scared seeing that only 397 cases have been touched.
Is it possible for you to run scan which can show how mant total cases for Jan /Feb/Mar?april have been considered

Thanks A Lot

sbctsublc,

Thanks! I'm sure we all greatly appreciate you spending your own time doing this!

Sbctsublc,
Great . Thanks for doing this and sharing the results with the forum. In the " issues " forum there was lot o be of debate and an impression created that pace has picked up significantly in last week. From your data which is much more comprehensive it does not seem to be the case. Processing seems to be steady. There were 20 or so guys who reported approvals on "ISSUES" threads and all of us seem to believe that maybe maybe! things are picking up. Between the last two weeks only 2% increase in January cases!!

Originally posted by GC_KA_CHAKKAR
Hi sbctsublc

Thanks for good work
You are doing good job and I am sure you will get approval pretty soon
I had 1 q.
In weekly update u said that for Jan 397 cases have been touched and for Feb 210 cases are touched.
so are this no only for this week or they include all the case touched before this week.
If it includes all the case, then I am bit scared seeing that only 397 cases have been touched.
Is it possible for you to run scan which can show how mant total cases for Jan /Feb/Mar?april have been considered

Thanks A Lot

Weekly Update shows cases touched that week only. Look for the post just before the weekly update post, for complete status which gives full picture. I'm posting both every week.

EAC02-113 & 114 scan on 08/04/03

113 - 1 RFE
114 - 1 transfer, 2 approved

After 1 week with no touch (at least I've been scanning for 1 week) we get some movement, weak though. I'm not going to bother to post the scan results until we see some more serious movement.

Appears to be a good day for 111. Also guys b
ased on reports of sbcsubtlc I found that number of cases touched has increased substantially from about 560 to over 700. Hope it is not an aberration.

Don't think it's an aberation, seems to be consistent with rupnet stats. However I've noticed a pattern of ups and downs repeating every 4 weeks or so. Now we seem to be on another peak. I've been monitoring for 5 months.

now... EAC02-113 & 114 scan results (08/05/03)
NO CHANGES!:(
I will not bother posting "no changes"messages again...

djc,

It seems to me that they process mainly cases with ND before February 15, 2002. Which is those with RD approximatelly upto end of January. Lets hope they finish that soon.

Update as of 08/05/03 Two new RFEs

Hi All

Two more RFEs on 08/05/03.

Approved------12 ----> Last case approved on 07/31/03
FP sent-------- 2 ----> Last case FP sent on 04/25/03
Received------ 58----> Last case received on 03/04/02
Resumed-----345----> Last case resumed on 04/28/03
RFE recvd------ 2-----> Last case RFE recvd on 06/27/03
RFE Sent------- 3-----> Last RFE sent on 08/05/03
Transferred-- 52-----> Last case transferred on 08/04/03
Total 474

113 & 114 scanned on 08/07/03