VSC I-140 RFE Sent and waiting for response TRACKER

gcwaiter_74

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

I am one of many of you who sent in my RFE response on Sept 27th to Vermont INS and patiently waiting for the results.

Been spending too much time in this forum tracking people who responded to 140 RFE's and waiting for response.

And this forum is for all those people...please enter your details and together, we will track!

My details:

EB2 I-140 RFE July 14t 2004
Responded Sept 24th 2004
Website updated after receiving response - Sept 27th 2004
Approval - ???

Same Here Too

Got RFE on 8/20 for ability to pay issue, responded 9/3 and no updates to the LUD till today. :confused:

same here as well. RFE replied mid sept. 04 and no reply from USCIS so far!
LUD changed bunch of times and stopped. waiting since last 3 weeks!

I-140 Rfe

Please see the signature details for my RFE details. I once again have received a second RFE for my I-140. The RFE was issued on Sept 30th and I am still waiting to find out what it is.

Please see my signature for Complete Case details. Got RFE on 06/01/2004 for "ability to pay issue" , my Attorney responded on 08/18/04. Last LUD is 08/24/2004.

RFE replied on Sep 14th 2004, LUD changed on 09/21/2004. No more changes and no approval yet.

RFE reply received 6/23/2004. LUD updates about 10 times on 140 and 3 times on 485 from 6/23 to 7/28.

Last LUD change on 7/28. No update after that. No FP yet.

Managed to talk with customer service today. I was told the case was pending approval and they were working on this case.

On checking if there were any adverse remarks because of which FP was not yet issued, I was told there was nothing adverse they could see based on whatever access they have got. The standard reply was that they were working on it. About FP not received yet, there was no direct answer except that the FP date may vary from case to case based on many factors and stage of processing.

As such, no help from customer support except the satisfaction that the case is not denied yet.

ND 140/485 - July 11, 2003

I140 and 485 filed on 04/15/04.

Rfe Received 0n 09/09/04

RFE Replied sent on 09/21/04.

LUD's on Case on 09/23(Receipt of Reply Confirmation)

again on 09/27 and 09/28 without Status Message change.

When is when can i raise a Query witrh the VSC on the 800 Line? .Do i have to wait for a Fixed period since the Receipt of my RFE Reply or can i raise query as the Updates are more then one month past my Filing date?

Regards.

Vicky007,
I have similar date pattern.
RFE generated - 8/23
RFE reply received 9/21
LUD changed (without message change) 9/27, 9/28
Waiting for approval.
My observation is that it takes average of 10 days, after LUD stops changing, to approval. My guess is that some one does initial processing (and LUD changes) and then sends to next level for approval. Therefore I am waiting for that next person to look into my case.

vicky007 said:
I140 and 485 filed on 04/15/04.

Rfe Received 0n 09/09/04

RFE Replied sent on 09/21/04.

LUD's on Case on 09/23(Receipt of Reply Confirmation)

again on 09/27 and 09/28 without Status Message change.

When is when can i raise a Query witrh the VSC on the 800 Line? .Do i have to wait for a Fixed period since the Receipt of my RFE Reply or can i raise query as the Updates are more then one month past my Filing date?

Regards.

Guys,

I would advise you to stay put and not do anything at least till a couple of months after response. That is what my lawyer told me. Maybe he is right, maybe not but I got my approval 1 month 16 days after my response was rcvd and 1 month 11 days after my LUD stopped changing. I personally think education RFE's take a bit more time. I have noticed the others soemtimes take less. I know how it feels as even I was getting frustrated with lots of conflicting posts on this subject. But I think in most cases things are coming through fine.

Yeppo

Any other updates from anyone? Please update this thread if the LUD changes or approval happens..
Still waiting..

Whoever responded to an I-140 RFE issued by VSC and waiting for response, please post your case details here. The wait is painful and it really helps to know that VSC is acting on our cases. THis is possible only if we have enough cases to be tracked.

My lawyer responded to RFE (I-140) on sept 15th, on company ability to pay, so its one month, just waiting .....

Guys,

My FP1 was done on 10/06/2004 in san jose and LUD never changed on I485. I called FBI (CJIS Division) to know the status of my FP, they have processed it same day and sent it back to INS for further processing.

It's been 10 days and my LUD never changed , what should i do ?

Thanks

Me too waiting after RFE response

RFE on Company's ability to pay and my Education Evaluation on 08/10.

Response received by INS on 10/12.
LUD changed on 10/12 & 10/15.

Message changed to
"On October 12, 2004, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 90 and 485 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case."

Is this message normal/regular? Did other people have same msg change?

Waiting for RFE decision

EB3
I-140 -- rd 03/01/04
RFE -- nd 09/01/04
RFE received -- 09/08/04
RFE reply received by USCIS -- 10/04/04
LUD -- 10/08/04
AD -- ??

RFE sent by USCIS on Sept 10th
Received by lawyer on sept 21st
Responded back on Oct 12th
LUD on oct 14th indicating that they received the RFE response.

I guess its too early for me to hope for anything. I will give it couple of weeks.

My Lawyer responded to EB3 I-140 RFE & RFE was Recv on 13th Oct. Seeing the LUD changed on 13th , 14th ,15th and today (18th Oct ). Waiting !!!!

RFE on company's W2 for 2001.

btw , this is a labor substitution case.
EAD/AP approved.

Last edited by a moderator: