VSC I-140 Denied MTR Sent and waiting for response TRACKER

Hidden_man

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
If you have been denied and then you have filed your MTR. Lets share our information here.

140 Denied Sep 27th, 2004, Ability to Pay issue
MTR sent Oct 26th, 2004
Waiting for Response
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hidden Man / venkat04,

Hi guys,

Did you get 485 denials also with 140 denials?

If yes, when was the 485 denial issued, together with 140 or after some time?

If no, was there any LUD or status change on 485?

Thanks,

GC_GoneCase said:
Hidden Man / venkat04,

Hi guys,

Did you get 485 denials also with 140 denials?

If yes, when was the 485 denial issued, together with 140 or after some time?

If no, was there any LUD or status change on 485?

Thanks,

You get 485 denial as well with 140 denial. You get denial issued as well as LUD. Don't expect the status to change online
Thanks

Hi,
mine is MTR (no appeal)
I got I-140 & 485 both got denieal notice on same day. However, there is no change in online status.

just a day before approval of my I-140, LUD changed for I-290A (mtr), I-140 & I-485 with satus " based on BCIS motion reopend this case"
next day, I-140 got approved.

for more details, see my ealrier postings

venkat04 said:
Hi,
mine is MTR (no appeal)
I got I-140 & 485 both got denieal notice on same day. However, there is no change in online status.

just a day before approval of my I-140, LUD changed for I-290A (mtr), I-140 & I-485 with satus " based on BCIS motion reopend this case"
next day, I-140 got approved.

for more details, see my ealrier postings
hi Venkat04 /hidden_man,

When you get your 140/ 485 denial, What happened to your EAD / AP?. Did you get any denial or revoked message for your approved EAD / AP?

Also, did you get a courtesy copy of denial notice or just attorney for your 485 / 140?

Kishore_l said:
hi Venkat04 /hidden_man,

When you get your 140/ 485 denial, What happened to your EAD / AP?. Did you get any denial or revoked message for your approved EAD / AP?

Also, did you get a courtesy copy of denial notice or just attorney for your 485 / 140?
There is no separate letter sent out to deny EAD and AP. But since 485 is denied, you cannot use these documents and it is illegal to actually use them. I do not know if one is required to leave the country in such a circumstance. I am sure, you should not work (or atleast NOT work on paper and DO NOT get paid). I have heard though that once MTR/Appeal is filed, and there is a message change on your 485 (stating that this has been opened on a BCIS Motion) you can continue working using EAD and also use your AP.

dazzling said:
There is no separate letter sent out to deny EAD and AP. But since 485 is denied, you cannot use these documents and it is illegal to actually use them. I do not know if one is required to leave the country in such a circumstance. I am sure, you should not work (or atleast NOT work on paper and DO NOT get paid). I have heard though that once MTR/Appeal is filed, and there is a message change on your 485 (stating that this has been opened on a BCIS Motion) you can continue working using EAD and also use your AP.
Thanks Dazzling!!.

Also, did we get a courtesy copy of denial notice for youu 140/485 denial or just attorney ?

Kishore_l said:
Thanks Dazzling!!.

Also, did we get a courtesy copy of denial notice for youu 140/485 denial or just attorney ?
My original application did not have any attorney involved (this is the reason my case is so screwed up .. but that is another story). 140 denial notice went to the company, 485 came to me.

Kishore_l said:
hi Venkat04 /hidden_man,

Kishor_I,
There was no message about the EAD/AP.
I also got copies of the denial notices by mail in addition to the copies sent to my employer and lawyer.
Thanks

Hidden_man said:
Kishor_I,
There was no message about the EAD/AP.
I also got copies of the denial notices by mail in addition to the copies sent to my employer and lawyer.
Thanks
Thanks Guys!!

My pending 140 was withdrwan by employer after 485 pending for more than 180 days.

The withdrawl was sent in March 2004 but acknowledged by USCIS on Oct 15, 2004 against the query started by me early Oct 2004.

LUD on 485 was updated 3 times alongwith 140 updates on 10/16, 10/17 and 10/18.

After that, on 10/20, 485 status was updated for the change in address query.

I received FP notice on 10/26. The FP notices was issued on 10/21.

Today on 11/1, 485 status is updated again stating that FP notices have been sent on Oct 30.

I have not received any denial information on 485. I am not sure what is going on with 485. The status changes are happening as if it was a normal case.

Any thoughts???

My 485 is pending since June 2003.

GC_GoneCase said:
My pending 140 was withdrwan by employer after 485 pending for more than 180 days.

The withdrawl was sent in March 2004 but acknowledged by USCIS on Oct 15, 2004 against the query started by me early Oct 2004.

LUD on 485 was updated 3 times alongwith 140 updates on 10/16, 10/17 and 10/18.

After that, on 10/20, 485 status was updated for the change in address query.

I received FP notice on 10/26. The FP notices was issued on 10/21.

Today on 11/1, 485 status is updated again stating that FP notices have been sent on Oct 30.

I have not received any denial information on 485. I am not sure what is going on with 485. The status changes are happening as if it was a normal case.

Any thoughts???

My 485 is pending since June 2003.
If your I-140 already approved (before withdrawn) then you are safe.