VSC EB3 Finger Print Tracker

Received FP notice for April 05,2005 at ATL

Hello All, :)
Today received message from attorney that they received curtsy copy of FP notice. FP is scheduled on 5th of April 2005 at ATL office.
So far I haven't received yet. Might be in mail.
Here are my details:
PD:dec2001.
I140/I485 ND:June17,2004
I140 approved last year
EAD/AP approved and applied for renewal.
:)

EB3-VSC- RD Dec/xx/2004

Received Finger printing notice for the I-1485 received date of Dec/xx/2004.
Its been scheduled next week !

but I have a problem here, I am working in a different state address other than I have given in the I-1485 application, How can I give finger prints to the state were i am physically present??

Gurus...please reply !

fast_gc_seeker please reply

fast_gc_seeker,
Which state you filed from? Your reply would be greatly appreciated.
Thnx

FP Notice received - EB3 - ND 07/23/04

Received FP notice for self and spouse. See my signature for details.

LC - NJ/RIR/EB3/INDIA/PD-08/03
I-140/I485 RD - 07/04
I-140 AD - 10/04
FP - 02/22/05
FP Scheduled for - April/05.

Someone please update the tracker.

Got my FP

Recieved my FP notice today
ND: 2/16
Scheduled :3/25

I140/485 ND 4/20/04 EB3
Thanks

I wonder why I got so early the finger prints this week??

1485 RD: Dec/xx/2004
PD: March/2003
I have given my Finger prints
Any idea????

tigris said:
We got the finger print notice on Saturday (Feb 19 2005). And my wife few days back has peeled off her skin in the thumb finger. Even though it is healing, it is taking time. I do not want to reschedule the appointment as it says clearly that it might delay the 485 approval.

1. Can anybody suggest me a quick remedy that might help?
2. What will happen if her FP is rejected? Will that mean both our 485 approval will get more delayed?

I want to know what options I have to handle my problem. Please help by commenting about your experiences.

Hi Tigris,

I am in the exact same situation, except that it is my thumb finger which has the chapped skin and not my wife's.My appointment date is on 03/01/5.
Did you complete uour FP? Did you get any help/Suggestions?

Regards

Vipul.

If she is not in a postion to give the finger prints...Reschedule her fingerprinting date later date....that will not be a problem...

I-140/I-765/I-485 ND,OCT 2004
I-765 AD FOR WIFE JAN 2005, NOTHING YET ON MY CASE BUT I GOT A FINGERPRINT NOTICE TODAY FOR APRIL 2005 AT VARICK STREET, CAN SOMEONE POST IF THEY HAD SIMILAR EXP?FINGER PRINT NOTICE FOR ME WITHOUT I-765 BEING APPROVED OR I-140 BEING APPROVED,& NO NOTICE FOR MY WIFE YET. :confused:

vicky007 said:
tigris said:
We got the finger print notice on Saturday (Feb 19 2005). And my wife few days back has peeled off her skin in the thumb finger. Even though it is healing, it is taking time. I do not want to reschedule the appointment as it says clearly that it might delay the 485 approval.

1. Can anybody suggest me a quick remedy that might help?
2. What will happen if her FP is rejected? Will that mean both our 485 approval will get more delayed?

I want to know what options I have to handle my problem. Please help by commenting about your experiences.

Hi Tigris,

I am in the exact same situation, except that it is my thumb finger which has the chapped skin and not my wife's.My appointment date is on 03/01/5.
Did you complete uour FP? Did you get any help/Suggestions?

Regards

Vipul.

Hi Vipul

Sorry for the late reply. You know what ... when my wife went for FP .. the thumb finger print went fine without any problem. But she had some cracks in the the index finger.

I would advise please use some good hand creams.. so that the damages get cured.

Try Corn Husker Lotion or some hand cream... for atleast a week before going for FP that might help.

Thanks

Is this good

Hello All:

I have applied concurrently I-485/I-140 in Dec/04
I received FP today for April'05 appointment...

Why so early with out I-140 approval ???? :confused:

I applied for 485 in late october with approved I-140. got EAD and AP recently. But no finger print notice yet.

My employer wants to mess up with my GC any time... Not sure whether laywer got the notice. Whoever applied with me already got FP notice.

Is there anyway I can find that I got FP notice?

Thanks for the help
Kavitha

You also will get FP notice in mail

Kavitha7929 said:
I applied for 485 in late october with approved I-140. got EAD and AP recently. But no finger print notice yet.

My employer wants to mess up with my GC any time... Not sure whether laywer got the notice. Whoever applied with me already got FP notice.

Is there anyway I can find that I got FP notice?

Thanks for the help
Kavitha

You and your lawyer both get FP notice. So most likely they did not send you FP notice. What is your category and Labor Priority date? VSC "may" be issuing FP notices based Priority dates for EB3.

Be nice to your employer till late April. Once 180 days are over then you are free to use AC-21. Meanwhile you can file a FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) request with VSC if you have any trouble with getting the documents from your employer. THere are a few useful threads in the forum if you need to file FOIA.

Good luck.

GOT FP at Manchester, NH

Hello everyone,

Finally got my friggin FP today with a notice day of 08-FEb-05 and appointment in Apr 05 at Manchester, NH ( ?? )

I have updated the excel sheet and attached it here.

Previous posters may not have updated it, if so please do.
Lets give back to this forum what we can so that others can benefit. :)
(Dont be like my prev employer ;-)

1victim said:
Hello everyone,

Finally got my friggin FP today with a notice day of 08-FEb-05 and appointment in Apr 05 at Manchester, NH ( ?? )

I have updated the excel sheet and attached it here.

Previous posters may not have updated it, if so please do.
Lets give back to this forum what we can so that others can benefit. :)
(Dont be like my prev employer ;-)

Amazing! It took the FP Notice 23 days to reach Manchester, NH from St. Albans, VT. What is it?... like 200 miles. I live in Boston so I should add another 10 days I guess.

1victim please reply....

1victim,
Did you inform USCIS when you changed employer? When did you file AC21. I read in several threads that when you file AC21 you need to attach few paystubs from the current employer (new employer), in that case am I right that first one should start working for new employer, get few pay stubs and then file AC21. Please clarify. Also when we change employer how about the lawyer? If there is a RFE from USCIS after AC21, does the USCIS ask for paystubs from the previous employer? I am planning to change my employer as my current employer is troubling me like anything and not running paystubs for the past couple of months. Can anyone clarify for my case.
Thanks in advance..