VSC EB3 Finger Print Tracker

You can go back to ASC

wheretogo said:
I got FP and given early. they took only Finger Print. Is that OK ? I have code 3.

You can go back to ASC and give the biometrics again. Some of the guys have done that. Now it is confirmed that code 3 is for FP and BIO.

FP - Code 3

I checked with some friends here. they have code 3 and they also took only FP. My Online message updated that they received FP.

july022004 said:
You can go back to ASC and give the biometrics again. Some of the guys have done that. Now it is confirmed that code 3 is for FP and BIO.

Hi Wheretogo,
Can we walk in and give early FP or need to take any appointment...
How much early you attended..

Thanks in advance...

FP - Early

Coltech,

I went 5 week early. I just walk in.

Coltech said:
Hi Wheretogo,
Can we walk in and give early FP or need to take any appointment...
How much early you attended..

Thanks in advance...

Code #

wheretogo said:
I checked with some friends here. they have code 3 and they also took only FP. My Online message updated that they received FP.
Please refer to the post http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1073834&postcount=4719

I did early FP and did not do the biometrics. I want again after seeing the post I referred above. It seems the new notification is different and the staff at USCIS are not aware of it.

Dont waste any time and go back and do your biometrics.

All the best

Received FP Notices

My attorney office called and informed me that FP notices have been received yesterday 03/02/2005 for me and my wife. Here is the tracker updated with my info.
Thnx :)

Message for VIN_GC

vin_gc said:
1victim,
Did you inform USCIS when you changed employer? When did you file AC21. I read in several threads that when you file AC21 you need to attach few paystubs from the current employer (new employer), in that case am I right that first one should start working for new employer, get few pay stubs and then file AC21. Please clarify. Also when we change employer how about the lawyer? If there is a RFE from USCIS after AC21, does the USCIS ask for paystubs from the previous employer? I am planning to change my employer as my current employer is troubling me like anything and not running paystubs for the past couple of months. Can anyone clarify for my case.
Thanks in advance..

vin_gc,

Sorry I took so long to respond, by now you have your FP too ! No, I did not inform VSC yet, I am currently running my second week at the new company. I need to get EVL from our company and the paystubs. Paystubs are not required but I thought I should send them. I get paycheck everyother week so I just need to wait for a month. Hopefully, my prev will not do anything stupid like revoking my I-140.

As far as attorney, I did send USCIS a letter last week that I will be representing myself from now on. The letter is posted here:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=164318

I would strongly advise you to do the same too.

MA_Labor,

I dont think the "Notice Date" is the date they mail the FP letter, we should look at the "date stamped". But I will be bet you that the reason why they gave me a date in April is not because to give me enough time to make myself available, but to make sure, I receive their letter before that date !

Could someone please update the excel sheet, FP done 3/5/05(went for early FP, actually scheduled for 4/5/05) check signature for more details.

Early FP at Philadelphia experience

any body with early FP experience from Philadelphia, please provide details

Last edited by a moderator:
Added A Column About Ac21

Hi guys,

I added a column to indicate if AC21 is used or not, If used date on change of jobs may be specified.

A large number of us want to track AC21 cases too. And hence I added the column.

Also updated GC4EVER info.

Kindly update if any of you used AC21.

Regards.

140 Approval Date Dec 26 2004
485 Notice Date March 04 2005
FP notice March 09 2005 scheduled for april 22 2005.

Reg Code-3

This Morning I have given my FP at Hackensak, NJ. They took only all my finger printing but no photo or signatures. I asked the guy who stands at the front door. he said the reciept clearly mentions whether it BIOMETRICS OR FINGER PRINTS at the top of the letter. my reciept says FINGER PRINTING, but inside it says biometrics..any idea what to do?

PD Feb 2004..
i 140/ead/fp AD Nov
485 ND Oct 27
FP done on 3/5/2005

Early FP?

Question to GC4Ever,
you have mentioned, FP scheduled date as 04/05/2005 and Early FP done on 3/5/2005. can we give Finger Prints before the Scheduled date?Is it some thing we can work it out by calling Local USCIS office & request them for Early appointment?

sucessfull in doing early FP

folks me and my wife were sucessfull in doing early FP @ Hartford,CT.
We went ie on saturday @ 2.30 pm and were out of there by 3.15 pm.

On FP notice she checked for code, which in my case was 3 and she said I and my wife can have FP. God knows what that code 3 means. :rolleyes:

sureshl said:
This Morning I have given my FP at Hackensak, NJ. They took only all my finger printing but no photo or signatures. I asked the guy who stands at the front door. he said the reciept clearly mentions whether it BIOMETRICS OR FINGER PRINTS at the top of the letter. my reciept says FINGER PRINTING, but inside it says biometrics..any idea what to do?

PD Feb 2004..
i 140/ead/fp AD Nov
485 ND Oct 27
FP done on 3/5/2005
if notice says FP on top with code 3 and biometrics somewhere on the notice then they take FP's of all ten fingers along with a picture and signature.

Me and my wife were successfully done with Early FP at ST.Paul ,MN..
Code 3 , All fingers, photo and digital signature

PD Oct 2003
EB3 Concurrent 140/485 @ VSC
Self I-140/I-485 RD: 06/04
AP/EAD-AD-08/2004
I-140 AD: 12/04
Spouse & Kids 485/EAD/AP: RD 11/2004
Spouse EAD AD-03/25
Self and Spouse early FP: 03/26
485 LD-03/28 ..just date updated and not message....