Vistor visa to parents after expiring of 10 years

Shim4848

Registered Users (C)
my parent visitor visa got rejected last week earlier their got 10 yrs visa got expire this month. Can one tell us how long to wait to try next time or green card is option for them as 10 yrs cap was done.

my parent visitor visa got rejected last week earlier their got 10 yrs visa got expire this month. Can one tell us how long to wait to try next time or green card is option for them as 10 yrs cap was done.

Why were they denied new visas? Had they ever overstayed their authorized periods of admission? Had they applied for repeated extensions? Do they now have an adult kid who has naturalized and could or already has filed immigrant petitions?

You have left out too many (as in any and all) pertinent details in order to get a useful response.

vistor visa to parents

My parents stayed legally and applied for extension 2 of 4 visit and got approved those extenisions but never stayed full length of time each time. Yes I'm US citizen but my parents interested only visiting us but not stay here permenantely.

My parents stayed legally and applied for extension 2 of 4 visit and got approved those extenisions but never stayed full length of time each time. Yes I'm US citizen but my parents interested only visiting us but not stay here permenantely.

Reason for denial?