Visiting the US for the 2nd time, Advice please?

shakeyy

Banned
Hello!

I am a permanent resident of Canada, and I have a 10 year multiple entry visa.

I visited the US last June and stayed for about 11 days for a family vacation and for a cruise, and visited my american boyfriend as well who lives and works in orlando.

I live in Calgary, and I am an IT professional in an oil and gas company.

I have a full time and stable job, and have condo lease.

I'm going back next week to USA, and visit OHIO this time to attend a friend's wedding, as I'm a bridesmaid, then I will visit my boyfriend as well in Orlando. I will be staying only for 8 days this time as Im running out of time off.

Do i pose slight chance of being denied entry to USA?

Thank you. I'm just very paranoid i guess.

Do I need to prepare for anything?

There was a time when I had a fiancee' there and I visited her while living in Canada. I never had any problems. Just carry proof of social and financial ties to Canada when you seek entry, in case you are questioned about your motives.

haha! thank you! so no problem i guess? because people are scaring me that i might have problem coz i have a bf there.... :)

There was a time when I had a fiancee' there and I visited her while living in Canada. I never had any problems. Just carry proof of social and financial ties to Canada when you seek entry, in case you are questioned about your motives.

Thanks Triple Citizen.

I already got latest pay stubs, certificate of employment, a copy of my condo lease & latest utility bill. Should be enough right? I only intend to visit for 8 days.