Visiting relatives travelling to other countries (from the US)

smariner

Registered Users (C)
A couple of our relatives, from India, are visiting us (in the US). They have been to quite a few places in the US & Canada. So, we are considering taking them on a trip outside of US/Canada. NOTE that they plan to return back the US (after their trip).

1) Will there be any issues at the port-of-entry when they return back to the US?
2) Anyone know which countries issue tourist visa to Indian Citizens (with a US Visitor Visa), in the US? I know Canada & Mexico does -- any other countries?

A1: No one can speculate. Depending on where they were visiting and for how long, they may be able to enter usign their old I-94s or they may need fresh ones.
A2: Canada does not have a blanket rule, just be aware of it. I know of cases where Canadian consulates refused to entertain a visit visa request from an applicant who was visitig the US. So do not count on it 100%.

1) Will there be any issues at the port-of-entry when they return back to the US?
2) Anyone know which countries issue tourist visa to Indian Citizens (with a US Visitor Visa), in the US? I know Canada & Mexico does -- any other countries?