visa travel question-urgent

akilhere

Registered Users (C)
I have a single entry visa to canada. My visa expires on Jan 31st. Can I land in canada on Jan 31st? Or should I land on Jan 30th.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance

Hello,
If someone has received the initial assessment and is awaiting the background check stage, can he/she travel to Canada on a tourist visa or is there any harm in doing so ? If possible, I am planning to travel to Vancouver in the next couple of weeks and wanted to confirm this before getting the tourist visa. Please help.

(Sorry if this question has already been answered before.)

Thanks in advance.

URGENT !!!

Just asking my question again in case someone can help....

I need to go to Vancover this weekend and I don't know if I'm allowed to travel to Canada while my PR case is being processed. Are there any problems in doing so ??

Please advise.
Thanks

URGENT !!!

I need to go to Vancover this weekend and I don't know if I'm allowed to travel to Canada while my PR case is being processed. Are there any problems in doing so ??

Please advise.
Thanks

Re: URGENT !!!

Originally posted by deepred

Please advise.
Thanks

1) Do you have a valid Canadian Visa?

OR

2) Do you have a US Green Card?

You can provided, your answer is "YES" to either question#1 or Questions#2

HI Vault,
Thanks.
No I don't have either, though I was thinking of applying for the tourist visa sometime very soon. I'm not sure if it's easy to get that while the PR process is still on. Please advise.
Thanks.

Well...I was trying to get a visitor visa to canda couple of weeks ago to attend a conference in Toronto, but my application was rejected. The offcier said that my IAP-66 form was not signed by my Foreign student advisor, therefore he can't issue me visa. Eventhough in 2000 I did get visitor visa to canda very easily. I hope this is not going to affect my PR applciation, which theoritically shouldn't.
So I think getting a visitor visa to Canada now depends on two things: The Offcier that interviews you and your nationality!

Good Luck