Visa revocation

Thank you, I will. What do you think about immigration lawyers? I mean, would contacing them be significantly better than doing all of this on my own?

Thank you, I will. What do you think about immigration lawyers? I mean, would contacing them be significantly better than doing all of this on my own?
Doing what on your own? Applying for a green card? If it’s a straightforward case - and yours is, because a denial of nonimmigrant visa due to immigrant intent is not a problem for an immigrant visa case - there is usually no need to retain a lawyer. Again, it is your mother who needs to apply for you, you cannot apply yourself.

By the way, you may want to keep the long shot option of DV lottery while you are waiting for the petition to process. Entries open once a year around Oct-Nov and if you get selected it is easier and cheaper as well as faster than a family sponsored visa. https://dvlottery.state.gov/

Wow, there is a lottery I can enter?!? I never knew that! Thank you so much for taking the time to explain all of this to me.

A fairly straightforward case like yours doesn't require a lawyer, but if you have the money and/or are unwilling to do it on your own, you could get a lawyer. Remember, your mother in the US has to initiate the i130 petition, and once that is approved by USCIS after several months processing, you wait the 7ish years before the next set of steps. And as Susie noted above, DV lottery is an option in the meantime.

A revoked visa is no longer valid for entry or reentry into the United States. ... A visa can be revoked if the visa holder is deemed inadmissible to the U.S. on security, criminal, medical, financial, or other grounds, or if the visa holder is ineligible for that particular visa category.