Visa requirements while travelling on Adv Parole

Starter

Registered Users (C)
Hi I am planning to travel to India. My wife is travelling on Advanced Parole. I know she will need a visitor visa to travel through London. Are there any other requirements I should know before buying tickets. Please suggest.
Thanks in advance

Starter said:
Hi I am planning to travel to India. My wife is travelling on Advanced Parole. I know she will need a visitor visa to travel through London. Are there any other requirements I should know before buying tickets. Please suggest.
Thanks in advance

Nothing more. Have a good trip! Using AP, you should be fine.

Starter,

If I have H1 and wife has H4 approval notice and travelling to India via London by Air India on AP, do we need transit visa? Our passports are not stamped. If yes, please give me some idea about getting transit visa and processing fees etc...

I belive if I use AP to enter back to USA, still I can work on H1 although I have EAD I have not used so far. Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks.

My wife and son will be travelling via Paris to India this summer. They are on AP and the passport is not stamped. Do they need a transit visa for France?

kubhoga said:
My wife and son will be travelling via Paris to India this summer. They are on AP and the passport is not stamped. Do they need a transit visa for France?
-----I think yes, check the french embassy or consulate site