VISA Information for Countries

Germany has started regularly checking people entering Germany for vaccination/tests, and this might involve immigration status, but I also think Poland and other countries might be doing it too. I consider it risky to go there without a visa.
I just emailed the Netherlands embassy and they said you don’t visa and germany is the same so stop spreading rumors or tell us what do you think as long as it’s not an official news

Has anyone here applied for a Turkish visa with RTD? If so, did you go to embassy/consulate for interview appointment?

Has anyone been to Colombia or Chile with RTD? Do we need visa? What I found so far is that I do not need visa for Colombia, but not fully sure.

Has anyone here applied for a Turkish visa with RTD? If so, did you go to embassy/consulate for interview appointment?
I was going to, so I emailed them and they said it's in person interview and it costs 160USD plus insurance. The process takes 4 weeks. I couldn't apply in the end because my RTD was going to expire, they require that your document is at least 6 month valid at the time of your travel.

I was going to, so I emailed them and they said it's in person interview and it costs 160USD plus insurance. The process takes 4 weeks. I couldn't apply in the end because my RTD was going to expire, they require that your document is at least 6 month valid at the time of your travel.
I had an interview at Houston Consulate yesterday. The interview was just like 6-7 minutes long and asked for all the required documents (tickets are not required at the interview). I also thought the visa costs $160 but I only paid $60. :)

Anybody knows how long it takes nowadays to receive my first RTD from Nebraska service center???? I applied by the end of JULY 2021 and all i got till now is the biometric fee was received and that’s it! Any hope to get it before January 2022??

Anybody knows how long it takes nowadays to receive my first RTD from Nebraska service center???? I applied by the end of JULY 2021 and all i got till now is the biometric fee was received and that’s it! Any hope to get it before January 2022??
I called USCIS a couple of months ago and they said that RTD has been taking 8-10 months lately.

W
I had an interview at Houston Consulate yesterday. The interview was just like 6-7 minutes long and asked for all the required documents (tickets are not required at the interview). I also thought the visa costs $160 but I only paid $60. :)When you a
I called USCIS a couple of months ago and they said that RTD has been taking 8-10 months lately.
That’s really sad

hey guys ! does anybody know about going to Mexico or DR with RTD (pending i-485), should I have visa or not?
Mexico is a bit tricky because of the wording they use.

That website says two things:
#1. Permanent residents of United States of America must present their Permanent Resident Card and one of the following documents: valid Passport or Refugee Travel Document.
#2. Effective May 2016 all those foreign nationals, regardless of their nationality, visiting Mexico for tourism, business or transit are NOT required to obtain a Mexican visa IF they hold a valid (non-expired) Visa or Permanent Residence of any of this countries: United States of America, [..].

So it says you need a GC, but it also says you don't if you have an unexpired visa or permanent residence, which being a refugee counts as "permanent residence" and your RTD is proof of that, refugee status doesn't expire. I have also heard reports of people traveling to Mexico only using RTD, but not sure if by plane, car, cruise, etc. Sometimes the rules vary depending on how you're traveling. So I would say check with Mexican consulate or Timactic.

For Dominican Republic, assuming that's what you meant, IF I remember correctly you can travel there only with RTD as long as you have a return ticket. Again check embassy or consulate or Timactic before purchasing anything.

Mexico is a bit tricky because of the wording they use.

That website says two things:
#1. Permanent residents of United States of America must present their Permanent Resident Card and one of the following documents: valid Passport or Refugee Travel Document.
#2. Effective May 2016 all those foreign nationals, regardless of their nationality, visiting Mexico for tourism, business or transit are NOT required to obtain a Mexican visa IF they hold a valid (non-expired) Visa or Permanent Residence of any of this countries: United States of America, [..].

So it says you need a GC, but it also says you don't if you have an unexpired visa or permanent residence, which being a refugee counts as "permanent residence" and your RTD is proof of that, refugee status doesn't expire. I have also heard reports of people traveling to Mexico only using RTD, but not sure if by plane, car, cruise, etc. Sometimes the rules vary depending on how you're traveling. So I would say check with Mexican consulate or Timactic.

For Dominican Republic, assuming that's what you meant, IF I remember correctly you can travel there only with RTD as long as you have a return ticket. Again check embassy or consulate or Timactic before purchasing anything.
"permanent residence" means you need to show permanent residence card (greencard).

hey guys! Does anyone have any experience with renewal (obtaining a new one) RTD? I am wondering, since validity of RTD is just one year and processing time to get new one takes 8-9 months, does it make sense to summit i-131 6 months before my current RTD expires? What do you think? I just got my first one and already thinking how to renew it since it's only 1 year :( can you share your experience please?

hey guys! Does anyone have any experience with renewal (obtaining a new one) RTD? I am wondering, since validity of RTD is just one year and processing time to get new one takes 8-9 months, does it make sense to summit i-131 6 months before my current RTD expires? What do you think? I just got my first one and already thinking how to renew it since it's only 1 year :( can you share your experience please?

I hope someone will share their experience about your question. But, when you copy-paste same question on different topics doesn’t mean you will reach the best answer quickly.
On this topic people looking for QA about visa infirmation.